The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rensin's Guide to Inter-racial interactions
I will state -again- this was not directed at anybody. I don't think I can stress this enough.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

I've updated the first page to reflect a few other standpoints from the Cartel and Deathknights.

Again, I'd like to think this should be a strong motivator for in character hate. Keep the hate alive!

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Oh goody. Nothing better than a refresh.
Mm, this needs to be updated, badly. I'll try to sometime.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Bumping this. Remember guys, hate is realistic.

I'm not pointing fingers, this is just taking measures.

Quite frankly, I've seen stuff recently that's more than facepalm-able.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Okay. Seriously.

This.

Do it.

I have seen -too- much inter-racial RP what so ever. Humans, Blood Elves, Trolls and night elves friendlily chatting out, pretty much -flirting- to each other.
And I thought to myself, 'Should this be happening?'
There are a lot of characters, that are way too tolerant of -everyone-. This guide would certainly help some of them out.

/bump
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Welp, this generally is the way GMs RP NPCs. So, in regards to all of this, the x-faction romance, or whatever... it's considered sedition, and could be punishible by death if found out.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

There is something deliciously -- almost perversely -- delightful in playing a blood elf as they're typically portrayed: arrogant, self-absorbed, cocky, and full of overbearing pride. Embracing a character who suffers from reasonable and expected prejudices and who is willing to cause conflict (and not in the deliberate, irrational way some people like to portray their characters; they can sometimes end up looking unintentionally psychotic) can be a lot of fun.

One of the things that we've noted (we being me and the friends that I coerced into joining with me) is that everyone seems to be so nice in character. While there are people who play unadulterated assholes (and well!), they tend to be characters associated with a certain guild or organization and not the general prejudice possessed by the races of Azeroth. In fact, I've seen a lot of people being lovey-lovey, going as far as to berate others -- often of their own race! -- who roleplay out certain prejudices. It's a little disconcerting.

Embrace the idea that this is World of Warcraft. Conflicts can and will arise. Have fun with it! Being open and understanding doesn't make you unique because, to be fair, a lot of other people are doing it as well!
I have a complete mix of tolerant characters and racist ones, all with varying degrees of tolerance/racism. I don't play nice characters to be unique, I play the, because A: They are fun to play sometimes, and B: They are much easier to find lasting RP on than someone who hates most of the people around him/her. My racist characters are also very fun to play. Neither is really wrong, unless you Rp poorly in general, in which case either can be a bad thing.
But there IS a problem when people keep erping or dating other race factions within no less than a month. A month isn't even long enough for the other race to even consider it.

I've seen it, believe me. I've seen some ridiculous combos lately. I won't list them, but be aware, we DO know this stuff.

There's a REASON they're a war. People keep trying to be the exception when they're just becoming the norm, now. A bad norm. It's just not realistic for everyone to love everyone. Out of a possible 19 characters I have, only 2 of them are the most racially tolerant, and even they aren't lovey dovey, and would never even dream of getting it on with another race.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want everyone to be constantly in conflict and of course, peace can thrive even in times of war, but the fact so many are so accepting without probably even knowing why they're supposed to hate the other race is one factor out of many that irks me on this topic.

Remember, even being with contact with the other race counts as treason. Punishable by death if found out. I hate to burst people's fairytale bubbles, but PLEASE, for the love of all that's holy, go to the first page and read Rensin's guide.

I'll also add that as a sidenote... in Lord of the Rings, even Elrond, Arwen's own father, is pissed that she's with a Human.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Okay, just going to bump this for a moment.

Interracial Dating

I am going to give you a scenario and I want you to think long and hard about it.

Itotia is an eleven thousand year old Kal'Dorei, she is looking for love and wants to find it. She meets two men, a human Jim-Bob and a Kal'Dorei Tyrande (lolol.). She gets a long with both of them fine and dandy... So which one would she go for?

Now let's first think about it.

Night Elves are naturally made for each other, not only in the physical aspect, but they have been raised a certain way in a certain environment. On top of that, the life span of Nelves is incredibly greater than humans. Would you allow yourself to fall in love with a human knowing he is going to die in forty years, and you will live for another thousand? Highly doubt it.

I think people need to actually think about this stuff. I mean, it is getting a bit annoying seeing trolls and elves kissing or Humans and draenei making out. It boggles my friggin' mind.

Adult topic in spoiler.

Spoiler:
And if it is for the sheer case of ERP...THINK OF THE SIZE VARIATIONS. A draenei's reproductive organ would rip a human apart, and if a human was the male...I doubt the drae would feel it! I mean, seriously guys! Think about it for like..a minute! You will get it.

/End rant.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cressy Wrote:I think people need to actually think about this stuff. I mean, it is getting a bit annoying seeing trolls and elves kissing or Humans and draenei making out. It boggles my friggin' mind.

I totally get what you're saying Cressy, and my response is just for lulz.
Srsly, no one wants to see this. Just providing the URL since there's partial lulzy nudity, nothing gratuitous. Don't want anyone jumping down my throat.

http://awmomo.deviantart.com/art/Booty-Bay-154020165

Come on! Look how scared he is! Nelf women are scary enough!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Nice Post:D
Asetrix
Kelane
Ketrix

Spoiler:
"Life goes on"
"If life gives you lemons, make Lemonade"
"Jealousy's a b***h"
"Desperation breeds Desire"

Just a handful of my favourite quotations
I haven't ever run across this guide before, but it sums up exactly some of my many frustrations about inter-anything relations. I do not say this to be mean, and will not name any situations, but I have seen very high levels of friendship between Horde/Alliance. I know, everyone has their reasons for what they do, and it isn't right to stifle creativity.

No one can make you even consider this guide. But I hope that people at least take the time to see the opposing view to "Let's all hold hands and sing campfire songs" roleplaying.
Cressy Wrote:
Spoiler:
And if it is for the sheer case of ERP...THINK OF THE SIZE VARIATIONS. A draenei's reproductive organ would rip a human apart, and if a human was the male...I doubt the drae would feel it! I mean, seriously guys! Think about it for like..a minute! You will get it.

Cressy, here's my argument regarding this case, also Spoiler'd!
Spoiler:
Blizzard hasn't actually released anything regarding the average size of a race's.. External genitalia. It can only be assumed it's relative to a human, regarding height. All we currently have just now to reference is Rule 34 on Warcraft, and those references do tend to over-compensate, if you catch my drift. However, regarding the proportional theory, here's some results using some simple math! (Average race's height x 0.83(The average human's genital length divided by the average hieght)

The Human average: 5"
The Gnomish average: 2.49"
The Dwarven average: Around 4" (Was unable to get an accurate conversion. D:)
The Night Elven average: 5.81"

However, the averages for Tauren and Draenei come in at about 6" each, which I would assume is highly inaccurate. D:

And now, my view on the whole thing:

Interracial relations are FINE, as long as they stick purely to a business relationship, and in those few odd cases, an actual friendship. NEVER a courtship, however. However, there does exist such things as inter-racial breeding. We've all seen the results of it - half Draenei, half Orcish beings/etc. But, love outside of races is frowned upon by almost EVERYONE in Azeroth. Just don't do it!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  c0rzilla's Short and Basic Guide to Worgen c0rzilla 14 4,331 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Notaris
  A Guide to Racial Prejudice in WoW Thoradin 43 12,892 03-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  The Golden Boys: A Guide to Goblin Geoni 16 9,288 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  SRET - Significant Racial Event Timeline BountyHunter 39 11,745 06-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  [Guide] Gilneas and You! Observations on the peninsula nation Xigo 16 7,739 06-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Alpharius