The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Requesting feedback on my performance.
Hey kids! I stole this idea from DaveM. :3

I've been roleplaying in WoW since a short while after release. Even before, I roleplayed in other online games(Even in Warcraft 3. Yes, it can be done, if you have the RP maps, and some mature roleplayer friends).

However, I'm not perfect, and I think I can improve.

Which is where you come in. I want you to think back on whatever RP sessions you may have had with me, and point out if there's anything you think I could do better, or differently. And please, don't be afraid to be honest with me. I won't feel insulted, as long as you're honest, and serious.

TL;DR: I want feedback on my RP, preferrably negative.

Positive is good too, I guess, but it's not what the thread is for.

My characters that you may have met, can be seen in my forum signature.
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
*bows*blinks*realises nobody's looking*shrugs*

Zunaj's always been a pillar for my Barrens RPing - his personality's not too flashy, he's approachable and interesting -and- often there, which just rules. The RP's always solid. If there are any flaws, they're beyond me.

Hmm... the man did say negative... let's see... He's..He's... a total... troll! Yea...
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
* blinks slowly * ...Yeah are you serious? NO offense but you are like one of the most solid RPers on this server in my opinion. I first met Zunaj in a tournament, before the Arena by ratchet was made. You were the first person I saw RP the Troll in common "Howya doin' mon?" That kind of lingo. (Not saying you were the first to do it or anything but you were the first -I- saw do it.) I was still speaking articulately with my trolls. You changed how I role played a troll. I'm not riding your coat tails or anything I'm just telling you the truth since you asked for it. To further prove my point, in the fight you got stomped in the chest by a Tauren, not only did you emote accurately taking a powerful hoof to the chest. You RP'ed being injured for the next couple RL days. That is some serious method RP. I have RP'd with Zunaj on a couple of my alts, all the time Zunaj has remained Zunaj no character breaking that I've witnessed. I have enjoyed every session I have Rped with you. You are even friendly in the OOC channels. You did ask for negative so...Hmm. If I had to say something negative about your RP I would say, you go to sleep to early :P ha, naw we are probably in way different time zones. I think you will be hard pressed to find someone complain about your RP sir.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
o_o

...Mkay. Thanks for the feedback! Although, since there's no negative things on there, I'll start out myself, with things I think I can do better. Maybe you guys'll be inspired.

-Zunaj is very tolerant about other races. That includes races that have little to nothing in common with trolls. His excuse for this is that until very recently, he was a mercenary, which forced him to interact with, cooperate with and spend time with people of all races, and this has lead him to accept, if not like, people of other races.

Not sure how acceptable this is, but it sometimes feels somewhat wrong for him to befriend elves and dwarves.

-Cetheres is a massive failure. I've put him in a position(Poisonbrewer in the Royal Apothecary Society) which makes it incredibly hard to get RP with anyone, unless they come to him, something most characters have no reason to do. I'm considering having him depart from the Society, but I'm still uncertain about how well that work in terms of powergaming/realism.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

(Also, DaveM, I think you've started something here, look at all the people making these threads :p)
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Smelly Troll person...

I must say I love Zunaj as a character. I couldn't possibly tell you what it is I like so much about how you write for him but what I can tell you is that he is a believable character with some spice and a touch of coolness. Keep it up!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Smelly Troll person...

I must say I love Zunaj as a character. I couldn't possibly tell you what it is I like so much about how you write for him but what I can tell you is that he is a believable character with some spice and a touch of coolness. Keep it up!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
- Negative feedback: We talk/spam over the channels, but have never RPed once so far. How's that for negative feedback? Evil
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
- Negative feedback: We talk/spam over the channels, but have never RPed once so far. How's that for negative feedback? Evil
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Hai. 8D

I'll have to say the same thing you said to me; I really do try to find something negative worth pointing out, but I can't bring anything to mind as I sit here and just... ponder. Think. Analyze. Stuff.

I remember the first few sessions I had together with Zunaj, when I was playing Edrandri more actively than I am today. Both of them were in the Sanguine Shadow, way back when before Zunaj joined the Clash Company instead. Zunaj has really changed since then personality-wise, as a character, and evolved into one of the more solid and, frankly, one of the best characters on the server that I've had the pleasure of RPing with. He fooled both me and Edrandri in the beginning where he was running an errand for Ireisa to find out Edrandris "big secret".

I can't quite point out how, but since I started RPing with you here on CotH you have improved a lot as an RPer and your characters have gained depth and flavour which adds onto the already splendid experience of playing with/against you.

In general, I think that those of your characters that I've actually met all are awesome. I've met Zunaj, Zal'Kan and Raeon. I love all of them. They are unique characters without standing out of the crowd too much, if that makes sense. It's really hard to explain it.

As for OOC... Well, you're my husband. Doesn't that tell how much I love you? <3 You, me, and Sol - our lovechild. In short, you're one of the sweetest, warmest and generally best people I've ever met. You're a great member of the community and an awesome friend.

I love you, man. <3
Candlejan!

So, I felt like doing nothing. But it was boring. And then I noticed this thread. Yay me!

Aha, now let me be a jerkface and put TL;DR at the top of this post. c:

TL;DR: You are epic.

Now, on to the detail!

I remember RPing wiff two of your characters, which just happen to be Zunaj and Cetheres. Let's start with the LOLTroll. I... dunno how many times I RPed with the thingy. I only recall that there were many and that I wus on various characters. Anyways, I love Zunaj, I really do. He looks like a well thought out character and he's very fun to both, interact with and and watch. In my crappy opinion, you manage to keep him within the norm and add lots of unique stuff at the same time (Don't look at me like that, I know I overuse this, but I really like it when people do it well ._.). The way he acts, the way he fights... Simply brilliant!

As for the happy ball of sunshine and rotting flesh - pretty much the same goes. I know we had only one "direct" deadah RP, but for me, that was enough to see the clever-ness. Plus, I think I remember seeing you RP him a few times, but not interacting with him. When I put all those pieces together the whole picture looks excellent. Cetheres certainly has a colourful personality. I just LOVE Forsaken like that. Also, I think Ceth and Aidas might "click" - they both use sarcasm much, they both act and talk funny. And Ceth made Aidy fire his lolcannons. Good for joo, only one character managed to do it before. So yeah. /endselfishness

Right, you're also an amazing person to talk to OOCly (YA BLAARGGAG). I have never seen any kind of bad stuff coming from you. :3

And yes, sorry, no negative. You're like... one of the most amazing people I've met here on CotH, so it's literally impossible to find bad stuff to say about you. You are awesomesauce in owl Troll form. c:

Enough of self-esteem boost, GIT BACK TO WORK!
~ The Dillyfool C:
'Sup! Time to revive this thread.

Because, I've made a few new characters since I made this thread, and people might have feedback on them. :D

Character list now:

Zunaj
Cetheres
Zalkan
Raeon
Nick
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
The few minutes I last RPed with Zunaj as Barak (Now deleted) was really fun, and since I deleted Barak I'm planning on making a Troll DK, but if it's with him or not, I'd really apreciate if we could RP again :3
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen