11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 604
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3869
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87719
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3228
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3476

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Resident Evil 5
Ok, So Basically I'd like to know if RE5 would run on my computer

Specs:
Windows XP
1gb Ram
80GB HD
Vid Card: Geforce GT 9400
I have NO IDEA what my processor is, but it is running wow with constand 60FPS with good graphics and all.

(Oh, if you could tell me if it would run L4D, Asassins Creed 1,Mirror's Edge, and any other good games too, I'd be gratefull)

THanks for listening!!
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
PM
Ok, So Basically I'd like to know if RE5 would run on my computer

Specs:
Windows XP
1gb Ram
80GB HD
Vid Card: Geforce GT 9400
I have NO IDEA what my processor is, but it is running wow with constand 60FPS with good graphics and all.

(Oh, if you could tell me if it would run L4D, Asassins Creed 1,Mirror's Edge, and any other good games too, I'd be gratefull)

THanks for listening!!
PM
http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/srtest/
/nod
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
PM
/nod
PM
Quote:OS: Windows XP Required-Windows Vista Recommended
CPU: Minimum Requirement Intel PentiumD Processor; AMD Athlon64 X2 - Recommended Intel Core2Quad Processor or better; AMD Phenom X4 or better
RAM: Minimum Requirement Windows Vista (1GB) Windows XP (512MB)- Recommended Windows Vista (2GB or more) Windows XP (1GB or more)
HDD: 8.0GB or more
Monitor: Minimum Requirement 800×600 Recommended 1280×720 or larger
Disc Drive: DVD9 compatible drive
Graphics Card: Minimum Requirement VRAM (256MB) DirectX9.0c/Shader 3.0 NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro - Recommended VRAM (512 or more) NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series or better ATI Radeon HD 4800 series or better
Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX9.0c or higher)
Interface Mouse & Keyboard Required - Gamepad Recommended: Xbox360 Controller for Windows
Internet Broadband Connection: Recommended for online modes
Those are the requirements for RE5 for the PC from http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/27/r...-revealed/.
PM
Quote:OS: Windows XP Required-Windows Vista Recommended
CPU: Minimum Requirement Intel PentiumD Processor; AMD Athlon64 X2 - Recommended Intel Core2Quad Processor or better; AMD Phenom X4 or better
RAM: Minimum Requirement Windows Vista (1GB) Windows XP (512MB)- Recommended Windows Vista (2GB or more) Windows XP (1GB or more)
HDD: 8.0GB or more
Monitor: Minimum Requirement 800×600 Recommended 1280×720 or larger
Disc Drive: DVD9 compatible drive
Graphics Card: Minimum Requirement VRAM (256MB) DirectX9.0c/Shader 3.0 NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro - Recommended VRAM (512 or more) NVIDIA GeForce 9800 series or better ATI Radeon HD 4800 series or better
Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX9.0c or higher)
Interface Mouse & Keyboard Required - Gamepad Recommended: Xbox360 Controller for Windows
Internet Broadband Connection: Recommended for online modes
Those are the requirements for RE5 for the PC from http://news.bigdownload.com/2009/07/27/r...-revealed/.
PM
Gah...Well, L4D runs, RE5, nop, it gets close to the "Minimun' mark...I'll try putting everything on low...maybe it runs....THanks Guys!
PM
Gah...Well, L4D runs, RE5, nop, it gets close to the "Minimun' mark...I'll try putting everything on low...maybe it runs....THanks Guys!
PM
If'ts close to the minimum, no. It does not run. Ever. That is the minimum of the score. Sorry...
EDIT:I mean, if it doesn't run by the "Can you run it?" thing. I've always had games that don't work near the minimum.
PM
If'ts close to the minimum, no. It does not run. Ever. That is the minimum of the score. Sorry...
EDIT:I mean, if it doesn't run by the "Can you run it?" thing. I've always had games that don't work near the minimum.
PM
Azheron Wrote:If'ts close to the minimum, no. It does not run. Ever. That is the minimum of the score. Sorry...

Of course this isn't true at all and is dependent on the amount of vRAM being run in the system at the time of the application procession. If you're going to play, set it on absolute minimum, and make sure everything is closed. Ontop of that, you're probably going to get better results if you're running RE5 in a window size smaller than your native screen, which would be the resolution you are running at right now. Assuming I couldn't run something well in my native, 1680x1050, i'd have to set it to something smaller, the minimum usually being 800x900 or something like that. The stress labs check on your native resolution and test it from there, not taking into mind that it could be running on a smaller resolution.

Try it, and it will probably work if your stats are correct.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
PM
Azheron Wrote:If'ts close to the minimum, no. It does not run. Ever. That is the minimum of the score. Sorry...

Of course this isn't true at all and is dependent on the amount of vRAM being run in the system at the time of the application procession. If you're going to play, set it on absolute minimum, and make sure everything is closed. Ontop of that, you're probably going to get better results if you're running RE5 in a window size smaller than your native screen, which would be the resolution you are running at right now. Assuming I couldn't run something well in my native, 1680x1050, i'd have to set it to something smaller, the minimum usually being 800x900 or something like that. The stress labs check on your native resolution and test it from there, not taking into mind that it could be running on a smaller resolution.

Try it, and it will probably work if your stats are correct.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
PM

That site is pretty useful for these kind of questions.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM

That site is pretty useful for these kind of questions.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
It'll run alright on medium to low settings at a low res.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts written on paper: Evil. Kira13 1 179 12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Scow2
  The ultimate battle of Good v Evil... Chess Style! FlyingSquirrel 6 284 06-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Spiralin
  Evil Genius Theik 3 262 05-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Eddyward
  For the aspiring Evil Mad Scientist Qaza 4 227 03-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Qaza