The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Retiring!
Due to several circumstances both in and out of my control, I've decided to step down fully and completely. This really won't change too much, as for the past few months I have not been all that active anyway aside from some forum management. I'll still be around from time to time to check up, but you no longer have to fear me locking your topics or growling at you when you step over the line.

I give the Heroes and GMs here my warmest regards--I will be keeping in touch. Drop me a PM if you'd like to have my contact information.

To the Grunts, Peons, and Visitors, I ask that every now and then you step back and realize what a unique place this is, and how much effort has gone into it, just for you. I wish you epic storylines and wonderful new friendships with other RPers.

Respect, all.

~Q
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Good luck in the future Q ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
You'll always still be around here, even if it isn't physically.
Thank you for all the fun RP times we've had, I'm just sorry to hear that you have to go, hopefully you will return soon enough to a better environment. Who is going to be the replacement Bug/Wiki lady!? Oh no! D:
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
NarijikaOdasako Wrote:Who is going to be the replacement Bug/Wiki lady!?

*Tosses on a dress* Eh? Eh? Okay, the lady part won't work out, sorry.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
But. . .But who will yell at me when I do something stupid? . . .Can you yell at me one more time, just for old times sake?
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
You know, I -think- the reason she posted this is becasue she´s tired of yelling. Or writting in yelling way... or whatever we should call it.

I´m hoping for the best, Q, and that one day you´ll return, and then, the day will be save.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Retired or not come by the Oekaki. I will be promoting it more - or trying to lol.
˜★Sketch Blog
Best wishes and good luck. I am sorry to see you go I have always liked and respected you.
Catch you on the flip side, Qaz!
Sure I'm a little sad to see you off but I will have the one or two fond memories of you. Hope you find happiness in the future!
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
TwilightDisciple Wrote:Retired or not come by the Oekaki. I will be promoting it more - or trying to lol.

Hah, yes, I will try. The kitten decided to deep-six my tablet, though. Oof.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Aww.... Now who's going to play all the undead trolls? *Sad Face* Hope everything works out for you wherever you may go.
We'll be wishing you the best of the best, Qaza! Although I never really knew you, or even talked to you that much sadly, you're still one of the most awesomest people I've run into on my internet days.

/salute!
Y'know, if I could figure out how to do one of those fancy character list thingies everyone has in their signature, I would.. Soso. So. There! /pout
...I bes' see you trying to feed my Tauren to Trolls -sometime- though.

Q, I can honestly say, you are one of my favorite people here. ...And we need Zoo pictures. Lion tamer Qaza go!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

If you ever decide to come back, we'll try to keep the crawlies off of our arms when we hug you.

Have a great vacation from Warcraft, I hope life treats you well.
Even though I'm a peon nub at the moment and I didn't really know you I wish you the best of luck :)