The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Retiring!
Best of luck. Wish to see you some time on Azeroth. : )
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Bye.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.
Heheh, I did not know you well, but many others have still wished you a happy goodbye, despite having not known you too. I understand you were a great influence in the growth of the server and I am very sorrowful for not being able to RP with you. So in short, I applaud you for your dedication and all around Bug-Lady-ness.

Bravo, Qaza, bravo.

Good luck in what ever endeavors you strive for in your future.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Now I can claim my place as greatest CotH troll! Muahahaha!

But seriously...

No, there wasn't anything serious. But have a good time in whatever you do, and may a favourable wind be at your back.

Loa guide you, Q.
[Image: ZuliSig.jpg]
I never really knew you well, and judging by the little I saw of you during the Shipwrecked event, that's a shame. Good luck with.. Well, Life in general really!
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
I wish you good luck in your future endeavours!
I hope you'll be back, simply because I couldnt get to know you, and that I love trolls! Especially Head Hunters and Shadow Hunters.
[Image: gorlaksign.jpg]
Gorlak Bonegrinder - Orc Warrior
May your next comeback be even more feared as your last one.

Hehehe.

Yes, I'm back. Back again.

Yep, like Nari said, you're always going to be apart of this virtual place.
[Image: signature2-1.jpg]
I will miss your great critisism, I actually like it... wow... Usually I hate critisism, but heck, for Qaza, I will love it if I need too. ^^
But really, I wish you the best!
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
Ugh, I miss everything important when life is being a pain in the ass. Sorry to see you go Qaza. :[ I might not have been the nicest or most respectful towards you sometimes, and I regret that, but this place will be different without you around. We'll all miss you in one way or another, for one reason or another. Wish you well, and you should really contain your spider pets better. >_> I found one crawling on my neck earlier today... I freaked out and smushed it. :[ Au revoir, auf wiedersehen, and farewell.
I didn't know you very well, and am not of any particularly elevated status here... but! I feel in the hearts of all that every warm goodbye and well wish has its place.

So I give you a warm goodbye, and a well wish!

And I hope you have a place to put it.