The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Richards
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I started out playing just after Burning Crusade came out. A busy lifestyle prevented me from becoming a "hardcore" gamer -- as a matter of fact, even up to me leaving after 3.3.5 came out, I had never run a raid. I'm the casual leveler; I just level up as I want, and when I get to the endgame, I just do the basics, and since no one wants to spend time or sign up a casual (I tried, numerous times, to join a high-level guild), things got quite boring. I loved the environment, and the role-playing... But I was alone. No one on Blizzard's servers wanted to really RP. So, I left.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States of America. I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
People at my church talked about it. They talked me into getting a trial account, and it took off from there.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I first started with Eternal-Wow's servers, but, once again, no RP, and I felt isolated. I googled "WoW RP private servers," and I found you guys. I think I might find my niche.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:
I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for on this; generally, all forms of role play entertain me, especially around holidays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race are the Forsaken. (Those who are cast aside and wasted, forgotten, unloved, betrayed... The epitome of suffering and revenge.) My favorite class is the warlock. (The afflictor, the conjuror, the destroyer, the master.)

What are your expectations of this server?:
Be great at RPing, and don't isolate me!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Banning. Oh, how I love you aren't lenient with offenses!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

'I suspected war would follow. No, I knew it. We were in our golden age, expanding outward and outward, in tune with nature around us, climbing ever higher to the zenith of our civilization, though we had no sense of time. We were reaching a pinnacle no other beings could ever imagine. If we had disregarded her features, her reputation... If only, I say.

But she disregarded the wiser ones. There was clear danger involved, anyone standing near the damn Well knew it! How alluring it was, yes, and how powerfully it radiated... But Cenarius and others knew better... If only we had listened!

Instead, she became callous, harsh, retreating into her home by the Well, no longer talking to us... Stormrage -- as young as he was, and yet still so intelligent -- warned of what was happening to her, to them... If only...

And then, the traitorous -- how she deserves such a name, yet she would carry it so proudly -- let them walk into our world! Our homes! They rained fire, slaughtered innocents... The Sentinels couldn't fight them off, nor our common man... There was no stopping them. They fell on us, a massive, burning hammer, ravaging our lives. If only we recognized the change!

How could we have stopped -- that? No, not even Stormrage, not even Cenarius, nor dragons or treants... Nothing could repel that green army, that disgusting, putrid, corroding entity. And then -- then! -- Neltharion betrayed us all, attacking our strongest forces, the dragons themselves! The Earth Warder, the Aspect meant to protect our world, killed off his own kin! If only...! If only!

And then... Damn it all... Stormrage suggested destroying the Well... People listened... People actually listened to him! If we had not listened... I would not be alone. But Cenarius followed... And wherever Cenarius goes, the rest follow him. They destroyed the Well. They destroyed our lives -- my life. Azeroth... Azeroth changed. Forever.

That destruction... Killed her... Killed Anaya. Oh, how she even haunts my dreams...'

Cerellean Whiteclaw quickly turned out of his dreaming. In the distance down the dock, a group of night elves walked towards him soberly. The warrior in front carried a dangling jewel in his hand. Whiteclaw's eyes widened, wanting to see it himself.

"We found her, Whiteclaw... Even after all this time, she carried it with her." The warrior lifted it up to Whiteclaw, who took it slowly, gingerly, both in cold realization and numbed shock. Yes, this was hers... His beloved's pendant.

"Thank you. Perhaps it would have been better... if I had done it myself. But even after these thousands of years, I could not bear to raise my hand against my beloved." The druid behind the warrior tried to speak, but Whiteclaw raised his hand to her. "Please, I would be alone with my grief..." He held out a vial to her, imbued with magic from his sorrow. Quietly, sadly, she took it, and the group moved on.

In the distance, the druid looked back. She gasped, causing the rest of her party to turn back. Far behind them, crying fiercely and with true emotion, was Whiteclaw, holding on to the spirit of Anaya. And then, she vanished.

And Whiteclaw, alone, fell to the earth, face in his hands.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. We also have an area dedicated to guides to help with things from races to classes and everything in between!

Be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]

:D
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL