The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rift is going free-to-play
So in roughly a month, Rift: Planes of Telara will be free with what looks like quite possibly the best free vs subscriber difference ever. It's been about a year since I played but Faeblight used to have a pretty lively RP community as well. Just thought I'd throw this out there for those that liked the game but didn't feel it was worth a subscription.

I still have a sub until October. I've thought about trying the RP server, so if anyone else is interested after it goes f2p I might join in. For now, I'm on Shatterbone (chars are Jonoth, Remyl, Alekzandra, and Sasslyn). I haven't played in a few weeks, but I should prolly take advantage of whatever their giving to subscribers that have subs left.
Well subs get a 10-15% gain in things like gold and xp until their game time runs out. If you have Storm Legion, the only different in the f2p model is that people that didn't buy the expansion won't get the expansion souls.

I got the deal where I got storm legion free with a year sub. At the very least I'm glad I get to keep all the stuff I got.
I'm really not fond of people getting only two character slots for F2P. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if you had the option to 'buy' rift and unlock the other 4 char slots and 2 bag slots. I couldn't find out anything about if that was a thing on the page about going F2P. If you can't upgrade...I don't think I'll give it a try because then that's just silly.
[Image: soon-meme-11.jpg]
... Too many MMOs. Can't play them all.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Watched a gameplay of it, and dunno...Doesn't look like much fun for me. And I'm already playing too much MMOs atm. So no. :[

((just sharing this so I can afford a lottery ticket.))
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Might try it out later, but now it's May. Finishing up stuff at school and preparing for exams and all those things, plus I just got a part-time job.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody else play Evolve? Roxas65 0 984 02-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Free 'Dragon Age: Origins' ImagenAshyun 2 2,125 10-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Payday 2 Crimefest Celebration--join to win a FREE GAME! Krent 2 1,501 07-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Minecraft Let's Play? GeneralDefyre 0 596 11-27-2012, 02:36 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre
  The Humble Bundle - Nearly Free Indie Games! Mezrin 5 806 06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Last Post: McKnighter