The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Which interests you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Faction v Faction Events
25.00%
11 25.00%
World Events
15.91%
7 15.91%
Northwind
52.27%
23 52.27%
Other (And I will elaborate or be harmed.)
6.82%
3 6.82%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Rigley's Cataclysmic Interest Inventory - Round 1
Northwind. But with Dragons.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Clearly, the Alliance and Horde must begin battling over their claims to Northwind while Deathwing attacks it.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
Clearly. Varian Wrynn will not rest until Northwind is flying Alliance colors.
Conflict makes everyone happy!
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Northwind it is, then.

I'll get an event post up as soon as I'm able! I will of course be running other events as well, but they won't be as persistent or as 'tied together' as Northwind.
Yeeeeeesssssss. I sign up now. Even if it doesn't need one. I am there. My body is so ready. :|

Northwindnorthwindnorthwindnorthwind
Make a place called Southearth or something.

/trollface

But on a more serious note, I'd prefer World Events. As much as I loved Northwind, and would certainly go to it again, it'd be nice to have some good old Player vs World events, especially with all the new updates in the Cataclysm. I really just want to go out and kill all the Cataclysm threats. Waaaar!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I do understand that, Hawk. I'll largely base this off how much the other gms run lore events. I may end up diverting to Northwind as a primary focus for me, with some occasional dabbling into progression on other things.

Like I said though, just because I won't be focusing on other stuff doesn't mean other GMs won't-- so, there's always that.

(typed on an iPod, if anything is horribly mispelled)
Do what suits you, mate! Like I said, I'd still go to Northwind if it were hosted again. It's thoroughly enjoyable, and a wonderful idea. I was just saying what I voted for. :P
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I was going to go for Northwind, since so many speak good of it, but I was shoved off that click by the factional conflict, please yes.
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lho5ae3Fu31qe94fqo1_400.gif]
Northwind. Best event. Ever. Really. :3
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Chose other.

You know what I picked.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Just as a heads up, since this might not have been clear--

Won't be moving to event running until the building stuff is done, or at least the stuff on my current plate. This includes a new manor, completion of Northwind Bastion, Gnomeregan, and a few other things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rigbuild 2: Interest Inventory Rigley 18 3,869 07-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Rigley's Answer-Blog Rigley 7 1,742 03-13-2013, 10:00 AM
  Rigley's Event Interest Inventory, Part Whichever Rigley 34 5,457 11-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Rigley Ramble (Sorta): On Stagnation Rigley 31 6,111 10-17-2012, 10:42 AM
  Rigley is Adrift Rigley 6 1,655 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: CappnRob