The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rokna`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player I consider myself a medium skilled player, Im not that mutch of a "pro" but I usually learn fast... I play WoW because I enjoy it very mutch and its a good way to spend some time having fun with my friends and also to make new friends ingame.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Portugal there for my primary language is Portuguese, but I've never had mutch trouble communicating in English before.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW because some of my friends had played before and one day they decided "dude! lets all start playing WoW again! And you could start too!" and, since I alredy had played other MMORPGS before I agreed and began to play with them... I liked the game so I kept playing since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Since I started playing I enjoyed casual roleplaying and used to roleplay with one of my friends who also enjoyed it, but since there aren't many roleplayers around in common servers, my friend decided to search for a full roleplaying community and he was the one to show me this server and told me alot of good things about it so I decided to join aswell.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As a roleplayer I'm more into action roleplaying. I like a good adventure with friends but life can't be all action so sometimes is good to take a break and have some quiet time to relax and have a drink in a tavern or trow a party with friends...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I like more then one race, I admire the orcs pretty mutch, I like their impacient and agressive way but also how they are very honored in battle... I also like humans because of their determination and also Bloodelfs because of their history and their will to endure many obstacles to regain their former glory.
Last but not least, I like nightelfs, not so mutch about the lore but theres just something in them that I love, their calm mind allways very intelectual and still very agile and powerfull.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations from what I was told of this server. I'm really happy I can finally roleplay without the constant "LFG any raid! /w me!!" or "WTB this [item]!! xG" or even people calling "noob" to each other over and over on the chat window...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about humility is one of the rules I would, most definitely, consider important when we talk about roleplaying... I've seen many roleplayers allways talking about their characters like they were more important then others like for example "My guy is super strong and unbeatable!" this isn't roleplaying, is just playing selfish because there can't be a world were everyone is unbeatable... I also agree with the rules about respect and the rule about the types of RP because we never know if we can insult someone by performing certain emotes so we better make sure they agree with it....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ellaeryn, a young human girl is carrying the letter her father had wrote the night before close to her heart, she is running through the deserted farms of westfall, her breath is heavy and her heart is beating fast, the sweat in her forehead and her eyes contantly looking behind every bush give away her fear.
The fatigue made her forget, for a few seconds, the reason of all that. She stoped in her tracks bended down, with hands on her knees she looked at the little silver dagger hanging from her belt. That was her only weapon to defend herself from thieves and pretty mutch everything she could encounter, still it was her mothers gift so she smiled remembering their faces. "I have to do it, for my father, my mother and all those back in the farm..." she fought for herself.
The sealed letter, containing the insignia of the last man remaining of the Stormwind soldiers sent to help against the defias and the words writen asking for help, was to be delivered in Stormwind to the king himself. As the youngest aspirant to become a rogue of the SI:7 of Stormwind she was the one chosen to carry this hard and dangerous task. Ellaeryn stood up and began to run again, It didn't matter if she was tired, if she was cold or bieng followed, she knew the letter had to reach the king no matter what happened, for the sake of her family, and as she climbed another hill she could see it, the big forest of Ellwyn, and higher then the trees there stood the towers of stormwind dipped in the moonlight and also her goal!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to add that even tho I've played roleplay before, I'm caind of new to this concept since i've never had mutch time or companions for it, so I really hope I can learn new stuff here with other roleplayers, so please dont judge me right away if I start out to be a little quiet... I want to make sure I got it before entering a discussion or something like that.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, as a player I consider myself a medium skilled player, Im not that mutch of a "pro" but I usually learn fast... I play WoW because I enjoy it very mutch and its a good way to spend some time having fun with my friends and also to make new friends ingame.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Portugal there for my primary language is Portuguese, but I've never had mutch trouble communicating in English before.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing WoW because some of my friends had played before and one day they decided "dude! lets all start playing WoW again! And you could start too!" and, since I alredy had played other MMORPGS before I agreed and began to play with them... I liked the game so I kept playing since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Since I started playing I enjoyed casual roleplaying and used to roleplay with one of my friends who also enjoyed it, but since there aren't many roleplayers around in common servers, my friend decided to search for a full roleplaying community and he was the one to show me this server and told me alot of good things about it so I decided to join aswell.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As a roleplayer I'm more into action roleplaying. I like a good adventure with friends but life can't be all action so sometimes is good to take a break and have some quiet time to relax and have a drink in a tavern or trow a party with friends...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well I like more then one race, I admire the orcs pretty mutch, I like their impacient and agressive way but also how they are very honored in battle... I also like humans because of their determination and also Bloodelfs because of their history and their will to endure many obstacles to regain their former glory.
Last but not least, I like nightelfs, not so mutch about the lore but theres just something in them that I love, their calm mind allways very intelectual and still very agile and powerfull.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have very high expectations from what I was told of this server. I'm really happy I can finally roleplay without the constant "LFG any raid! /w me!!" or "WTB this [item]!! xG" or even people calling "noob" to each other over and over on the chat window...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about humility is one of the rules I would, most definitely, consider important when we talk about roleplaying... I've seen many roleplayers allways talking about their characters like they were more important then others like for example "My guy is super strong and unbeatable!" this isn't roleplaying, is just playing selfish because there can't be a world were everyone is unbeatable... I also agree with the rules about respect and the rule about the types of RP because we never know if we can insult someone by performing certain emotes so we better make sure they agree with it....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Ellaeryn, a young human girl is carrying the letter her father had wrote the night before close to her heart, she is running through the deserted farms of westfall, her breath is heavy and her heart is beating fast, the sweat in her forehead and her eyes contantly looking behind every bush give away her fear.
The fatigue made her forget, for a few seconds, the reason of all that. She stoped in her tracks bended down, with hands on her knees she looked at the little silver dagger hanging from her belt. That was her only weapon to defend herself from thieves and pretty mutch everything she could encounter, still it was her mothers gift so she smiled remembering their faces. "I have to do it, for my father, my mother and all those back in the farm..." she fought for herself.
The sealed letter, containing the insignia of the last man remaining of the Stormwind soldiers sent to help against the defias and the words writen asking for help, was to be delivered in Stormwind to the king himself. As the youngest aspirant to become a rogue of the SI:7 of Stormwind she was the one chosen to carry this hard and dangerous task. Ellaeryn stood up and began to run again, It didn't matter if she was tired, if she was cold or bieng followed, she knew the letter had to reach the king no matter what happened, for the sake of her family, and as she climbed another hill she could see it, the big forest of Ellwyn, and higher then the trees there stood the towers of stormwind dipped in the moonlight and also her goal!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to add that even tho I've played roleplay before, I'm caind of new to this concept since i've never had mutch time or companions for it, so I really hope I can learn new stuff here with other roleplayers, so please dont judge me right away if I start out to be a little quiet... I want to make sure I got it before entering a discussion or something like that.
Welcome!
Welcome!