The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Role-play Age?
I was scanning through the forums trying to find out what accurate ages for this realm, since it is obvious, that most are not using the same. I have been using the http://www.wowpedia.org/Roleplaying_age but I didn't know if it was correct or not?

Any links? I couldn't find anything on the forums, or maybe I didn't find it yet.

Thanks in advance. :D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Reviews link > Lore> General age guidelines
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Edit: Psh I found it.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Ok... what about Draenei age?
[Image: MenkaSig2.jpg]
Apparently, no real information has been released about Drae age. The only thing we know is that they live a very, VERY long time (Valen is INCREDIBLY old, well over 25000)
Paint. (It's red now!)
To add on to Painty, Draenei are essentially immortal. They only die if killed by another being.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
So far that is. Drae history and lore is so holey it's no wonder they have Paladins.
((That joke was just horrible...))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Holy metal floor, batman!

Sincere appologies.
Paint. (It's red now!)
I did a TON of digging trying to find anything on draenei age, and unfortunately, all I could find is speculation. As for my own speculation, since I've seen it referenced that two boys referred to themselves as brothers four years apart, at least the early development would be no more than five times "normal human" if I wanted to make a guess based on very thin logic. That's why I've figured Amriya could have been born when the demons came to Draenor and still be old enough to fill out that dress (if only barely).

After reaching adulthood though, it seems they are immortal, perhaps thanks to the naaru. (And the Eredar, thanks to the demonic stuffs.) It's probably best to use "age category" for the uncertain ages I think rather than actual numbers, since Blizzard may release clearer lore in the future.

I'm hoping there'd be something in the RPG, but I haven't found a book with draenei info.
[Image: KeinaCard.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character ideas that don't play by CotH character creation rules Dae 26 10,334 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Community Inquiry: Forsaken Role Play and its future on CotH CappnRob 22 5,056 07-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Reigen
  What draws you to role-play? grembomb 19 3,177 03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Mayson
  I can't play good characters. Aphetoros 16 7,035 09-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  I can't play evil characters Dae 15 3,514 09-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bovel