The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Roll20 - an RPG app
I love Roll20! I am currently running a campaign on it set in DnD 3.5e. If anyone has any questions about things feel free to ask!
Wow. Sometimes I forget the past.
How do I use sounds?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Easier then you'd think.

EDIT:

After letting that soak in, I'll expand on how I use music in my games by doing a similar lazy thing.
But how can I link sound to avoid abrupt stops? And how do I layer other sounds ontop of it? Lastly can I overlap tracks and have the changes pre-programmed so changing is smooth?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
What bothers me about roll20 is that you have to buy just about anything you wish to use.

You have to buy nothing to have a fully realized amazing campaign.

Yes you can loop and play one track over another. But as far as I know you can not preprogram these things unless it is possibly a function you can call with the macro's. But I am not entirely sure on that. You'd have to look https://wiki.roll20.net/API:Introduction if you are a supporter like I usually am. I stopped paying recently because I wasn't using the app as much. I am getting heavy into it again so I will probably pick back up as a Mentor again.

Also, yes it would be great if it was free. But most things in life worth messing with unfortunately end up charging you or costing money through the support you wish to show for it.