The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rumor mongering.
Alright.

Here is something I've wanted to avoid talking about for a long while, but since I keep hearing things coming back to me, (which I'm not surprised, since this place seems like a highschool rather than a fun place to RP), I've decided to comment. We as GM's know people are talking about us behind our backs.

I've heard that people are talking about how "Rensin has let the GM thing go to his head", or "Grak is just being mean now". I'm really really dissapointed. I really am. The sad thing is, I betcha these were people I thought were friends. Now, as for us being mean. If we are being mean to you, why the hell do you think that is? Could you be doing something wrong? Or, could it be that we are trying to deal with things, and sometimes are more busy? I think so.

However, people don't seem to see things this way. They see us as "being mean". I'm really not happy about having to point this out. What the hell is wrong with you people? Why on -earth- would you try to make something someone does for -fun- hell on them?

I'm gonna tell you all know kiddies, get your heads outta your asses. If I hear about it again, or get specifics, I will not be happy. I'm so dissapointed.

Yeah, this is a mean post. Fricken' sue me.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Of course I was being mean then. My entire purpose in life is to menace hapless roleplayers, didn't you know that?

Also, I eat babies.

Rawr.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Yeah. And I'm so different now. I mean, I just wait for people to start to RP so I can spawn huge mobs and have it eat them. (Which, to let you ALL know, I can't do that, just like leveling up, so on and so forth.)
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Dude I don't even wanna know the smack people talk about me behind my back for being so openly against the junior high eRP-fest that has taken over CoTH.

And I actually like you a lot better since you became a GM (Rensin).
Heh, I think people have called Grakor mean since the day I joined, if not longer.
Grakor ain´t mean! He´s... okey, perhaps he is mean. But its a loving and caring "meaniness"

I must addmit that I didn´t even know there where any rumours going about. Sad to hear it.

Sin, you are one of the my favorit people on the server, if I hear any backtalking I´ll track the bastards down and... do stuff...

My full support for all the GM`s!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Grakor's mean is like the mean of a 60-something year old lady who is nit picking at the new grandchildren to make their upbringing on the sever perfect but the youngins find it as mean though they don't know that it benefits them when they grow up. *nodnod*

And Rensin is just my little ol' toaster salesman.
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Grakor is the tough GM. You cant handle teh Grak, well then...I see little hope for you! (I wouldint have teh Grak be anything less! :P )
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
We need more in character rumormongering people. Get with it!
˜★Sketch Blog
To be honest, this sort of thing is making me reconsider my return.
mrsmarsh Wrote:To be honest, this sort of thing is making me reconsider my return.

And well it should. Obviously, Kretol is the only nice GM here, and he appointed the rest of us as GMs simply because we were available. He doesn't approve of our decisions at all.

P.S. I'm the grue, really. I just wear a disguise, and it has to be a REALLY good one, because the moment the light hits me, I'll explode.
Grakor456 Wrote:P.S. I'm the grue, really.

I -Knew- it!

*Hides*
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Grakor456 Wrote:
mrsmarsh Wrote:To be honest, this sort of thing is making me reconsider my return.

And well it should. Obviously, Kretol is the only nice GM here, and he appointed the rest of us as GMs simply because we were available. He doesn't approve of our decisions at all.

P.S. I'm the grue, really. I just wear a disguise, and it has to be a REALLY good one, because the moment the light hits me, I'll explode.

What?

I didn't mean your actions, I meant the rumor mongering and the jackassedness of the players.
Sarcasm, hun. *shines a flashlight at Grak*

Sadly, rumormongering is part of the high school mentality. It's what they do when they get bored. Thankfully, most folks grow out of it. At that age, any time someone prevents you from doing exactly what you want to do, you view it as an attack, which is where I think a lot of this is coming from.

There's a difference between gruffness and maliciousness.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Yes, that was sarcasm. I apologize if I wasn't clear.