The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rumor mongering.
Bishnak Wrote:Dude I don't even wanna know the smack people talk about me behind my back for being so openly against the junior high eRP-fest that has taken over CoTH.

And I actually like you a lot better since you became a GM (Rensin).

eRP is really just interactive pr0n. It's filthy.

Also, Rensin, no one has been saying that stuff.

I mean, really. You've got it backward. You're the mean one. Grak's gotten arrogant because of GM powers.

Just kidding, of course. I haven't even been here long enough to know that sort of nonsense.
Dude, jokes are all fine and dandy but even I found that one... respectless.

Please try to think of how you phrase yourself in the future.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

the best type of mean; lovingly mean xD
personally let people talk how they want when there mouth gets the best of them and they say something to the wrong person ^_^ thats when ya get yur 'big brandished gm stick out and teach em a hard lesson on talking bad to your superiors' and yea in time you'll find me a hypocrite to this statement :D but eh..
We torture others to make ourselves feel good, does this mean monsters truly exist?
This thread is not about bad-talking GMs, it is about spreading rumors about anyone. We don't ever want it to get to the point where we're brandishing sticks. We'd rather people be decent to each other because it's the right thing to do.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Qaza Wrote:This thread is not about bad-talking GMs, it is about spreading rumors about anyone. We don't ever want it to get to the point where we're brandishing sticks. We'd rather people be decent to each other because it's the right thing to do.
Amen. If only we heard that more often; which, you'd think we would. What ever happened to good ol' human decency? If you don't want to be nice to someone just to do it, then think in terms of karma; what goes around, comes around. You're nice to someone, someone will be nice to you, and the circular cycle of neverending niceness commences, and Happy Server is Happy. <3
This was posted nearly three months ago. Please don't necro things, all right?
Oh, I'm sorry; it was stickied, so I didn't think getting my two cents in was an issue. Thanks for the info, though. :)
I think Kaghuros overlooked that part, as generally we do indeed dislike people posting in threads from several months back. However, as you pointed out, this is a sticky and also unlocked. I see no harm in adding a constructive comment.