Poll: You interested?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Don't have a runemaster, but interested
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Tales23
11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 434
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3005
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86066
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2581
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Runehunt.
Just an idea I've had in my head for quite some time now. Just feel like getting it out there now.

Quote:Runehunt! The world has been shattered, and the leylines have shifted! Runemasters around the world can feel this change, and the presence of new runes. These runes are all around the world, hidden from view, waiting to be found.

A call out to all the Runemaster characters. An event idea based solely around the quiet fighters. The lone wolves of the world have a chance to unite under a common goal; to find the new runes of the shattered world.

Interested? Send me a PM. I'm still on break, but I've never been one to not plan things that are in my head, even if I wont be rping.
PM
Is there any truth to this though? I mean that Ley Lines have shifted with the Shattering?
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
(04-30-2013, 06:37 AM)Bovel Wrote: Is there any truth to this though? I mean that Ley Lines have shifted with the Shattering?

Apparently ley lines can be redirected by someone powerful and old but there's only one instance mentioned. I don't see a cata segment under the wowpedia regarding the ley lines, so it could be possible, but that's speculative.
What are these "new runes" you speak of? :o
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
At the moment? No clue. This is based more of an assumption of mine and a couple of friends. The runes themselves wouldn't be usable by Runemasters (Or maybe they can be, dunno yet) but the idea is basically fan made. Just curious if people would be interested in a Runemaster event chain.
PM
Well, I'm bringing this back. I feel as if Runemasters need more rp biased around them.
PM
Do Runemasters need special profiles? Because I'm sorta interested in making one...
The Artist Formerly Known as Mickspider!
PM
Only if they has special stuff like dragonsworn/NPC control last I checked .o.
PM
Runemaster are not special profiles. However in Cataclysm the Ley lines have not been redirected or shifted except for one, and that was the one directed by Malygos and his kin in Northrend. However the GM team is also in the process of trying to rework the runemaster class so I would recommend holding back for the time being.
Oh? Then back to inactivity this thread shall go until such a time that the runemaster reworking is finished.
PM
What about the Inscription profession and Death Knights? There's plenty of reason to be at least interested in runes without being runemasters. In fact, I think it would be pretty darn nifty to focus on rune magic in its many forms in WoW, as it could potentially bridge all classes and races.
PM