The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Running Patch 2.4.3 - Info
Right now, I'm more worried about the fact that I'm experiencing frequent disconnects and rollbacks.
Yeah, me too.
Unfortunately, this is what typically happens when patches come out with notable "background" changes.

I woke up today to find that the server had crashed quite a bit, and until I can find out what the heck is causing it, there's not a whole lot I can do except revert the code back. This is why I had suggested to make a backup of the WoW folder.
Have you already reverted it back?
Downloading it now.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Off come my nipples. ( I don't have HD space for backups that exceed 8 Gigabytes ) - Is the server reverting back to the older patch? ( I want to start depatching as soon as possible )
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
No, it's still running 2.4.3. Don't bite them nipples off yet.
Kretol Wrote:No, it's still running 2.4.3. Don't bite them nipples off yet.

Cant seem to connect anymore.
Check your realmlist, just in case.

I finally managed to patch up to 2.4.3, yay.
酒なくて
何の己が
桜かな

Without sake
What is the use of
Cherry blossoms?
If you're sure the realmlist is right and you're still having issues, step away from the computer, watch a show, read a book, go out to dinner... do something else for a while. Then try again. If it's still happening, then you've got an issue.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I was on the server last night and people reported no issues for a while, because it seems that the server is afraid of Grakor. So Grakor just shouldn't sign off and we'll be fine.
im not sure if this is a issue of this matter but when i try to log in it just says connecting" when i try to make my character..... why is that? if anyone can tell me i would be oh so happy.
The server is just having problems, when Kretol gets back he should have everything fixed.
k thanks :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Gameobject Patch Kretol 20 7,437 12-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Ironhide
  Patch up! (3.3.5) Kretol 21 4,271 06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH! Kretol 2 1,253 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Piroska
  Patch Up! (3.3.3a) Kretol 6 1,911 05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Mrjaunt
  Warning: Patch 3.3.3 (Don't do it!) Kretol 17 3,577 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM