The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rushral's introduction!!
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Multiple times. I'm not sure exactly how many times. But I promise you that I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I've been looking for a good RP guild for I don't even know how long. So I finally got tired of looking through the, what seems endless, pages of the voting sites. Then I google searched "WoW RP Private Servers" and this website was the first two links that came up. So I figured that I would try it out. I'm very impressed by how put together this site is compared to other private servers.

3. How did you get into RP?
What actually happened was me and my friend, a few years ago, started playing private servers. Before we switched to private servers we were in a minor RP guild. So about a week after we joined our second private server, we made a fairly heavy RP guild. The guild was alliance and it was called "The Holy Order." It seemed to fit since we were both Paladins. The guild just climbed and climbed in members. We had a uniform, a home base, the guild was class specific, we had it all. Then one day we got on and about half of the members were gone. Then it just kept going down and down in numbers. Until eventually it was just me and him. We never did find out why they all left. Since then we have been 'server hoping' and havn't found any good RP servers until this one.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I was about 11 or 12 years old and I went over to my friend's house, the same friend from question #3, and he was on the computer. So I watched him play for a while then I got to create my own character. This game was the most amazing thing around! I went over every time I got the chance I just couldn't stop playing! now here I am today, still playing.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I like the Gnome and Night Elves out of all Alliance classes. And out of Horde, I like the Blood Elf.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
If you mean class, I would have to say Rogue. I'm not sure why. I just LOVE the abilites, the stealth. I love it all! If you don't mean class, I would have to say moderatly evil, a sort of villian. But not completely evil. Not 100% corrupted or anything. But not a goody-tu-shu either. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. I like to be sort of an assasin, always there, always hiding in the shadows.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I like to just hang out with friends, talk to them and get to know them better. I like to have jobs to do. I like to just run around and have fun with the guild. It's always fun to be on a mission. It's even better to be on a mission to complete something that will help move the entire guild along. Make everyone's lives a little better.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Outside of the game, I have 1 kid on the way, a boy. My girlfriend has to be taken care of. I'm currently unemployed, but looking. I love to bike(BMX), and I have school. Other than those, i'm not huge into sports and don't have alot of talents.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from USA. I live in Indiana, my first language is English. The time zone I live in is Eastern Standart Time(EST).

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
I solemnly swear to uphold the rules and policies.
Welcome to the server! >8D
Thanks!