The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Ryan's introduction.
Hello, for a start my name is Ryan, i'm a fourteen year old Roleplayer from England! I've been Roleplaying since i was about ten, I originally started Roleplaying in the early stages of WoW, At that time Roleplaying was incredibly popular, i soon moved on to Private servers due to the fact that the Blood Elf race made it close to impossible to find a decent Rp without some Blood Elf running around screaming " I am blood elf lolol rofl, i suck your blood!" Clearly, that is not what they do.

My main language is obviously English, for i am English!

I joined WoW looking for a place to let my Imagination run wild! I was bored of all the other games, such as Diablo, Halo and such, i was surfing through google for a decent Roleplaying server when i found Conquest of the Horde, i immediatly entered and linked to my friend whom i have been Roleplaying with for a few years. I looked over the site and immediatly new this had to be a truly dedicated Roleplaying server, it's clear from the moment you arrive at the site!
I like Roleplaying in small groups, i find when in big groups the Roleplay can become "Out of hand" in many ways, i don't like boring RP's such as Tavern and meetings, i prefer to be travelling and involved in some small form of combat from time to time.

My favourite race would have to be Forsaken ( Undead), they are just so adaptable and have wide ranges of Roleplaying choices, For classes i would probably go with a Mage or Warlock, there just so fun to use!

The fact that the Server has no Tolerance to any form of Racism, Bad terms and immature things it brilliant! It ensures that the Roleplaying Community will consist of nice and friendly people.

Garnthor stirred, his breathing rapid. He opened one eye, the light shone brightly through the caves many openings.
"Dammit.." Garnthor slowly pulled himself from the cold wet slab he called a bed and made his way towards the entrance, time was of the essence, he couldn't stay long..The Alliance could arrive at any moment. His job was to important to fail. After he gathered his belongings he set for the open road, scared and nervous on the way, his sword hanging closely to his side.

Thank you for reading my introduction!
Welcome Ryan
Just as a helpful hint you may want to put the questions above their answers just to help the GM's out a little. It's usually best just to paste the template and edit in your answers.
Welcome to the server!