The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SUP RP GUYS LOL ...just kidding.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yeah. I read over all the posts above this one, and most of the Server Info & Policies, then back over to the intro guide again to refresh my memory.

2. How did you hear about us?
Google'd "private wow rp server" and found Kretol's blog.
(http://kretol.ironsongtribe.com/2007/12 ... w-servers/)

3. How did you get into RP?
Oi. Well, I basically used to RP with a friend of mine growing up. From ages 8 through 14, we'd play with action figures (mostly X-Men and other Marvel heroes) and instead of just beating up bad guys, we'd always create stories and play them out over months and months of time after school each day. Occasionally, we'd put the action figures down and go out into the woods and role-play in person there. We called this "real acties", however it was pretty much just LARP without rules. Honestly, the quality level of said 'stories' have never been matched by any RP I've engaged in. I wish I could still play with action figures the way we did then, but I guess some things are best kept history. Haha, that and I'm 20 now. Ahem.

Anyway, I remember right around the time we were getting too old to play with action figures, we started poking around on the internet, and I always thought about how cool it would be if you could play a game that was basically what we did with action figures, but over the internet. I guess you could say I had brainstormed a very similar idea of an MMORPG in my head, without knowing anything about Everquest or other MUDs that had been simultaneously in development. Had I known, I would have more than likely sold my soul to play them. Instead, I got involved with “Yahoo! Chat” user created RP rooms, and role-played quite a bit in my spare time. I remember rules like “T1”(type 1) and “Para only”, but the best RP I was involved in was just fluke meetings of different character types in worlds that didn't really make sense at all, but didn't have to. I role-played mostly all original characters, but also Jet from Cowboy Bebop. Then after about 2 or 3 years of my having part, they closed down Yahoo! Chat user rooms, and my RP career was pretty much shattered.
Since then, I've dabbled a bit into forum RP and a few RP Servers on live WoW, but nothing to the extent of my prior two experiences.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I had played Final Fantasy XI with the aforementioned childhood friend, but it just wasn't a solid game when we played it. After about a year, we graduated to WoW. Him first, then I a month or two later after having watched him play it a lot. I also had a friend from my Yahoo! Chat RP circle who told me she was playing on an RP server, and had just made a guild for role-playing only. So my initial intent was to make characters on my one friend's PvP server, and also on my RP friend's server. I played a human priest on the Scarlet Crusade RP server, in the guild “Axiom of Hope”. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it just wasn't like the old RP I was used to, and eventually got swallowed up with a raid schedule and became a hardcore PvP fanatic, which didn't leave a ton of time for RP. Still, once or twice a week I'd pop on my RP server and play a few stories out, or try to anyway. My knowledge of Warcraft lore is a bit limited, but I think I know enough to get started.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I initially played a horde rogue, before there were horde paladins, so I was one of those “Paladins are the biggest pieces of crap, rawr rawr rawr I hate bubblehearthers” kind of people. Then they released RP-PVP servers, and I rolled a FDP(female dwarf paladin) for kicks, and fell in love with both the race, and the class. While female dwarfs will always have a spot in my heart… it proved awkward at times to RP as one. So I'll likely be making a male character this time around. Hehe.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I have ADD, literally diagnosed with it, so while I'd enjoy playing a cool, collective character, my RP style is far too spontaneous for that. Thus, I generally play intellectual yet goofy characters, with kindhearted characteristics and heavy wit.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I really don't like planning ahead. I'd rather it start off casually and spontaneous. Our characters simply bumping into each other at the auction house, a story unfolding from there, or a confrontation while out questing and claiming mobs. I don't like anything so dramatic it becomes cliché, like a dark, disturbed, and lonely Night Elf being so badass everyone bursts into tears when he walks by. Or a battle hardened Paladin who, because of the toll the war has taken on his soul, has forgotten how to love. Blech.
8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm actually ridiculously diverse in this aspect. I have far too many interests and hobbies. I'm interested in everything from Nature and Gardening, to Alternative Music and going out at night. Culinary arts to runway models and fashion. I'm currently learning Japanese, (No, I'm really not into Anime at all.) and planning my next career move. I'm hoping to start a functional craftsman business soon, specializing in modern fashion and furniture design. Anyway, I'm ultimately a Nerd with a bit of taste in culture. All of my interests play their part in inspiring the others, which includes my writing and obviously my role-playing.

9. What country are you from? I'm from the US, in the EST time zone. I'm fluent in English, but I ignore some of the more mundane rules time to time. You won't have any trouble understanding me.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sure. I took about 40 minutes writing this out so I've pretty much forgotten them already, but I'll probably read them again after I post. Won't be a problem though, Haha.
Approved!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys ReallyFatIRL 0 7,915 02-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReallyFatIRL
  Hey guys! RX11 1 1,000 06-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Hi guys cjinquan 0 571 11-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Last Post: cjinquan
  Hey guys. Alaric 0 683 07-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Alaric