The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sachi Needs RP and Friends
What's a return with nothing to return to?

So with that being said, I'm looking for new RP contacts who are available over Skype readily to either bug me to get in game or RP. Here's who I have available:

Doran Lilivei Klin'quel Eranu'belore. Battle Warlock. He's generally happy-go-lucky, though his development lately has made him distant. Making friends with him I easy even though its a little more difficult now. He can be worked into most storylines so long as he's given a good reason. One shifty Cleric. Snarky and rude to people he doesn't know, and to a select few he can be rather nice. He's been on quite a sadistic streak lately. If you want conflict of some sort, he might be a good one to go to.

Aendron Eranu'endal. Shadow Priest Information Broker. He doesn't talk to people he doesn't know for free. Usually anything free is loaded with anger. He's not easy to get along with unless you're in with a family run by @Ozewse . If by some stroke of luck your character can make friends with Aendron, they'll gain a great ally.

Leron Silverfang. Noble Warrior Theatre Director. Somewhat crazy or maybe creative genius. He spends most of his time tending to his family and will usually do business with a noble first. He sets aside as much time as he can working on his plays and trying to rebuild his theatre.

Matou Bebelle'belore. Animalistic Demon Hunter. He only speaks to his former Scryers commander and his Demon Hunter mentor. He's usually used in Scryers events, but they haven't happened in a while. I would love to use Matou more, but he's very body language heavy.

Alorel Ama'rael. Shadowmage Geisha. People pay him to either make clothes or sit around and look pretty. He has a small collection of friends and people he doesn't treat like his normal clients. He's very easy going and great to get along with.

Lovar'thil Dire'belore. Warlock Doctor and Felblood Researching Astrologist. A fast talking man who's very straight to the point. He has a small amount of patients he still tends to, but he might be well known for his charity works before the wars, but he was mostly forgotten when his nobility faded and his wealth turned to poverty. He spends his time wandering about Azeroth and the Outlands.

Maeda Falah'na - trailing behind Vedis. A rather serious yet adventurous Magistrix. She would be ideal for anyone who wants to travel. She could use some travel buddies.

Gabril Gatsbi'nore - overly into Leiatrius and anyone dead. This guy is completely bonkers. Being his friend means getting screwed over. He's really good at that.

Kirolan Vilronei - attached to Exarion. He's pretty much like a lost animal at times. What I really need for Kirolan would be conflict for him and Exarion.

I do have other characters, but these are the ones I wish to focus on. I will roll new characters (preferably Blood Elves) if I'm given a constant enough RP environment. Well, just let me know if your interested in any RP!

Silverfang Family Expansion!

I've given it some thought and I decided I wanna expand on the Silverfang name. If you wanna roll a kid for Leron, give me a PM or a message on Skype and we can work something out,

Lovar'thil's Minions

What's a whacko doctor to do without help from morally questionable people? If you wanna get tempted with felblood, gimme a shot. I got all your felblood CMC needs! I'm also searching for someone interested in trying to get a mini-CMC of a Wretched. For details on what I need, please gimme a message.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
..I forget, Sachi which character was it that sold Telendrin out to that Demon Hunter?
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
That was Doran's doing.
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
..Well Telendrin could use some help, about to plunge a storyline into him where some bad things happens to him and his recently-born daughter.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
Sure thing. I'll PM you my Skype contact stuff.
I am tech support

I reaaaaaally like the idea of restoring a theatre. Culture RP sounds amazing.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'd be down to roleplay with you, my first character is lv50 Bhaal (horde). Just add me and send me a message. He's an orc rogue, chaotic evil, freelance.
As you know I offered the alliance between Krest and Leron (Dawns Reach and the Blades respectively) If you're ever down with that, hit me up. (But do it fast, I leave in a week after all)
... *raises hand*

I'm kind of looking for new people to RP with too, and, well, I could easily see Samin getting involved in Leron's theater project even if she may be a bit difficult to befriend. ;)
Of my chars, Bruhara my forsaken witch, Penandion the demon hunter, or my badass Gnome Yancy (who I think Leron met) might work
Did you delete Sachiko?
Hmm, I could offer my Belf warlock, Seryth. Need more Doran RP.
"Excellence is when failure becomes improvement"

[Image: a7KvoWr_460sa_v1.gif]
Faelara's met every one of them, you can poke me whenever you're feeling up for RP! You do have me in Skype now, afterall. :P
I'm down Sachi lol lets make this RP happen >.<
[Image: 15.jpg]
(03-31-2013, 09:15 AM)Sorum Wrote: Did you delete Sachiko?

I didn't delete Sachiko. She's currently my Magistrix Maeda Falah'na.

As for everyone else, it's best to poke me on Skype for RP! Send me a PM if you'd like my Skype info since I don't hop in game casually.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Childhood tauren and orc friends for a Tauren shaman Dae 3 1,247 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun