The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sachi Needs RP and Friends
Ew, look at all of these elves.

Spoiler:
My Horde characters can hang out with you. Make a goblin in Cata, nub.
I have plans on making Goblins come Cata.

Spoiler:
You just need more elves.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Spoiler:
One elf is enough elves for me.
Spoiler:
There's no such thing as "enough elves" or "too many elves".
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Aendron Eranu'endal.... We need to make friends. My human is an information broker too.. Oh gawd. The RP possibilities..
Life is full of thing that nobody notices until it's truly gone.

[Image: 8.jpg]
I may as well pull Dino out of his semi-retirement/character hiatus just so he can talk about medicine with Lovar'thil while hating his guts. I'll probably be counting how many RP sessions it'd take before he canes him.

Gunther must meet Aendron. And hate his guts too.

Kantado would likely be buds with Leron.

You always have Urameil for everyone else, though I'm also interested in getting Jyovani more belf RP too.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
I'm lacking in the amount of relationship RP that I've been getting lately. I'm thinking about opening up some of my characters to try and get some more one-on-one development.

Available characters:
Matou Bebelle'belore - Selectively mute demon hunter. He's a rather animalistic individual and would take a lot of work to even gain the trust of. He has no preferences but could use some company he could trust.

Sang Sunsong - Secretive butler. He's a follower first and never quite a leader. He's a passive yet loyal person and doesn't play games.

Serahlsai - A free spirited sword dancer. She travels frequently and is open to all sorts of ideals and people. She needs more RP in general, really.

Alorel Ama'rael - Fabric merchant geisha. He has his own little collective of those he's taken interest in. To settle down means he would have to retire from his geisha work. And he's not doing that for some time.

Those who are taken but could still use some friends:
Leron Silverfang - married to Salor. He's currently in charge of the Silverfang House. He's paranoid, but he can be very fun loving. Be careful which buttons are hit. He could go into a blind rage.

Lenorius Silverfang - married to Melyndra. He's a grumpy old man who usually tells embarrassing stories from when Leron was a baby. He's highly racist and will only speak with other Blood Elves.

Aendron Eranu'belore - married to Elend. Don't even try being his friend. It probably won't happen.

Maeda Falah'na - trailing behind Vedis. A rather serious yet adventurous Magistrix. She would be ideal for anyone who wants to travel. She could use some travel buddies.

Gabril Gatsbi'nore - overly into Leiatrius and anyone dead. This guy is completely bonkers. Being his friend means getting screwed over. He's really good at that.

Kirolan Vilronei - attached to Exarion. He's pretty much like a lost animal at times. What I really need for Kirolan would be conflict for him and Exarion.

Grey area:
Doran Eranu'belore (Goldquill) - technically with Keyus. He's had plenty of failed relationships. I really don't know what his current status is. He could use some friends though!

Lovar'thil Dire'belore - secretive doctor. He stays off to his own and doesn't actively seek out making relationships with anyone for any reason.

If you're interested in anything, send me a PM or poke me on Skype!
I am tech support

I'm up for something exotic.

Hit me up sometime and we can work something out.
I'm still here Sachi! Arepee with meeeee!
I thought you were leaving us.

:C
I am tech support

Eh- Oh! No, I'm back!
Well then we should RP :|
I am tech support

Gonna give this a bump. I'm looking to expand my RP partners for once.
I am tech support

Sachi nee. I hop aboard. I am reminding you previous things we had together.
>Sang teaching Celen le fiddle.
>Mr Silverfang hired my Death knight bard to play songs for him.
I think there is like.. one more? I do not recall.
Desperation Bump
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Childhood tauren and orc friends for a Tauren shaman Dae 3 1,247 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun