The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sachi Needs RP and Friends
I know Ereneas has met Doran before. trapbrofist.jpg?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Updated. I need SIlverfang family and some helpers for Lovar'thil.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
The Silverfangs are open for more children! This includes blood children of Leron. Poke me on Skype or send me a PM and we can work out the details!
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I intend on continuing that RP/tagalong between Adamme and Nilyssae. When we can get Immy around for some Dalaran stuff and I'm not overwhelmed by classes (weekend for the most part, maybe weeknights).
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I did say I'll PM you later today. I intend to hold on to that promise.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Necromancer seeks colleagues and friends! Vrahn 3 923 10-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Nostra
  Friends, Enemies, Lovers, Rivals. MstrCorvus 0 804 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Old friends, New adventures MstrCorvus 0 611 11-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Wuvvums' friends, family and foes Wuvvums 15 2,429 05-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Childhood tauren and orc friends for a Tauren shaman Dae 3 1,247 05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun