The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Salutations.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Why yes. Surprisingly enough, I actually did.

2. How did you hear about us?
The kids are using a lovely thing called Google these days, have you heard of it?

3. How did you get into RP?
I've been doing text-based RPs since I was twelve, then when I got WoW I RPed for a few months on another private server, but after I updated to WotLK I had to leave it.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My friend from Sydney convinced me to download the games, and we played together for a little while.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
My favorite race would definitely have to be the Night Elves. They have such an intricate history and it's intriguing to play them because there are so many possibilities. My favorite class is the Druid; I myself am Wiccan and it's easy to understand how the character would be so in tune with nature. The fact that they can shapeshift is pretty damn awesome, too.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
As I myself am not exactly typical, I like to play the not-so-conventional characters. For example, the Night Elf that eschews order in favor of instincts, yadda yadda. A female Druid essentially fits that, seeing as traditionally Druids have always been men. She'd probably have wild moodswings that fluctuate with her ever-changing forms; for example, she'd be very peaceful in her caster form, but when her bear side starts to take over she becomes violent. She'd probably have a bit of a darker past, but not so much an "I-hate-everybody" thing, that's just ridiculously boring. She'd straddle the fine line between good and evil, but her intentions would always be good. It'd be interesting to see where this takes her. She'd also probably be one of the only Night Elves that doesn't mind (sparing, mind you) amounts of alcohol, but of course that's a guilty pleasure.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I really love just casually RPing in an inn or something of the sort. Inns tend to attract rather interesting types, and who doesn't love to play out a good bar fight?

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Oh, why yes, I do have a few stupid human tricks up my sleeve. When I'm not WoWing or coding I write, act and model part-time. My most ridiculous hobby is fire poi - it's essentially swinging around flaming balls on a string.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I currently live in Hong Kong, but I was raised in New York by Australian parents, so English is my first language.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yeppers.
Flaming balls on a string? Sounds like a creative swear.

Moving to archives.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations, People of blades and books! PhantomLink 2 886 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ural
  Greetings and Salutations Lireesa 3 1,108 07-29-2014, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Salutations! Voof 1 720 09-13-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Zhaei
  Greetings and salutations from Xegamr! Xegamr 0 638 10-10-2009, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Xegamr
  Salutations xenafax 2 781 08-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: xenafax