The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Samuel Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch has arrived!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am not quite sure what to say here. I enjoy roleplay, and have done so ever since DoBRP on Warcraft III. I know that I am not perfect as roleplay goes, but I like to think that I am fairly decent at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
New Zealand, and English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played Warcraft since Warcraft II, and have always been a great fan of the series.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The recommendation of a friend, who told me that this was a good server to get RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all sorts of roleplay, as long as I am doing it with someone who actually knows how to roleplay. Literacy preferred.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have any particular favourite race/class, although I do prefer the more obviously humanoid races.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I can summarise my expectations for this server in two words: Decent roleplaying.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My personal favourite is the keyboard skills rule. It's not hard to type a couple letters more, or press shift on occasion, but it looks so much better.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage named Baldrick, and he lived happily ever after. The end.

Okay, being serious now.

Gather around, boys and girls, and allow me to tell you of Aganaer the Lightsworn. I suppose his story could begin when he was born... Or when his parents met... Or even when time began, as that is the beginning of all stories. The best place to begin probably, would be when the Scourge came to Quel'thalas.

We all know of those dark days, in which many fell to the darkness. Slaughtered en mass, only to rise again with a new master. Amongst the fallen - though thankfully not amongst the risen - was Aganaer's family, him being the only survivor. Some say that it was because he fought them off, some say that they feared to touch him. The truth is far more humble. Aganaer was lucky, and the Dead passed him over whilst he cowered in a wardrobe.

After that day, he immediately journeyed to Silvermoon. Keeping to the shadows, never allowing himself to be seen. Living off whatever he could scavenge, finding a worn claymore and some cheap mail. By the time he arrived, the city had been sacked, though enough remained to enlist him in the army of the Alliance.

He journeyed with them, fighting alongside them as an infantry Swordsman. He was no hero, merely just another nameless blade. He sailed to Kalimdor, fought both against and with the savage Orcish Horde, and the elusive Night Elf Sentinels. He was there, on Mount Hyjal. He witnessed the fall of the demon known as Archimonde, and what was thought at the time to be the salvation of Azeroth.

While he fought alongside the Alliance, he came to respect and admire the warriors of the Light known as the Paladins. He vowed personally to become one, and enlisted amongst the Blood Knights the moment he returned to Silvermoon. However, he found them to be not what was expecting, subjugating the Light instead of surrendering to it. After each lesson, he attempted to forget everything he was taught, and gave himself to the Light to learn instead.

Eventually, he decided that he had had enough of the Blood Knights, and left them in disgrace after having an argument with one of the Champions about the morality of abusing the Light. In an effort to begin to restore Silvermoon to what it once was, he founded the Lightsworn. An old idea made new, the Paladins who served the Light instead of controlling it walking the streets of Silvermoon again.

That is how Aganaer Kineas became a Paladin, and founded the Lightsworn. No no, children, you can hear about his adventures another day. For now, go to sleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There is nothing in particular that I can think of, I'm afraid.
*nods with a raised brow (see avatar :D )*

Thank you, Sir. Vimes. Welcome. All should be well for you with us here, so long as you are dedicated to improving your RP so as to milk from it the most amount of enjoyment for you and those around you from it. I trust we'll get along spendidly.

Do not let me detain you.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Ah hah. I can't think of anyone who could have been more perfect to reply to me than someone with a Vetinari avatar. Thanks for the welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Le ghost has arrived. Giranx2 3 1,230 09-27-2014, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Giranx2
  The Flii has Arrived Flii 3 936 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  A stormy morning in the city of Stormwind. Abroz 1 677 10-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Gazaran has arrived to CoTH.... davidlamb91 2 786 10-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra