The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sanguis' Seeds
One of the things I've realized that works well to keep a group of players together is Family RP. Because you're not limited to a class like a themed guild, alignment, overall goal or even having to constantly interact. Its always fun to get a story together or move one forward and I'd like to canvas if anyone would be interested. The characters would all be children of Sanguis Del'averi Sunfire. He is a blood elf radical, scientist and quite mentally unstable. Before his death he committed several murders ( More info in Masquerade of a Demon and the Sunfire tears threads ), orchestrated the massacre of a Banquet in Sholazar, and Skin thief constructs. One notable Murder was the death of Nova Agorine Novalight which lead to Sanguis' beheading by the hands of Thalion Novalight.

Sanguis was also very charismatic, and promiscuous leaving him to have children with different women. It wasn't that he didn't or would not have cared for his children it was just that he was gone far before the females knew they were pregnant. So I ask if anyone wants to play the child of such an individual? Sanguis was Resurrected recently by one such impregnated woman that he did know was carrying his child, Vivalyn Ridaken( who at the time was the wife of the Clan's head ). With her connections in the Red Rose Sanguis was ushered into the Magistry using his middle name and his mother's maiden name to conceal relation to his atrocious deeds. Sanguis is also still believed to be deceased.

Sanguis would have a fair amount of children, and two have already been manifested. Feel free to use any of the information above to make a fun or interesting story. I'll list some of the things you would probably need to know.

Traits ( These aren't things your character would have to have, your character is your own and could very well be more like their mother than San. But here are some of San's traits if you wish to incorporate them )

Red Hair

Intelligent

Arcanist/Warlock

Charismatic

Radical

Violent/Short temper

Headstrong

Promiscuous

Manipulative

Characters you might know or interact with.

Nezivari - Nezivari is one of San's sons ( possibly your full brother ) who first went looking for Sanguis before his death. He had just met Reigen Talah'malanore looking for information before being reported murdered in Eversong many months later. No further information is revealed.

Amura Quai - Amura is the Child of Sanguis and Vivalyn, since having the child would be bad for Vivalyn marriage ( who was away on a extended contract during her pregnancy ) and the fact that she and Sanguis were criminals they didn't need to raise a child in that environment. They gave the child to Vivalyn's cousin Amasa to be raised on a farm and in a church environment.

Reigen Talah'malanore ( Sunfire ) - Reigen Sunfire is the half sister of Sanguis, she has been approached by two of Sanguis' children ( her nephews ) and appears to care for her family as long as they aren't counter productive. I don't recommend rushing Reigen as only Nezivari met Reigen by seeking her out, Amura found her by chance. Not many people would know Reigen and Sanguis were related due to Reigen commonly being known as Talah'malanore, and Sanguis being a illegitimate child himself was never publicly known as a Sunfire until much later. Mothers close to Sanguis could've had this information leaked but hopefully this could be discussed beforehand.

Things to add: Also Sanguis knows he has more children out there, so it is possible that he does know your character exists and even helped raise him/her for a short period of time. I also plan on Sanguis eventually seeking out his children in secrecy so that will be available in the future. Also it would be interesting to see at least one of his children walk his previous darker paths. I'm up for anything, any questions, comments or things I didn't touch on can be asked here or in a PM. I believe Sanguis is around 550 so your character would have to be younger than that.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Any and all support and feedback would be appreciated.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200