The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Saxo`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
my name is kris and i have been playing RP games for the last 6 years, and that incluedes MMORPG and D&D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from denmark and my primary language is Danish, but i speak and write english pretty good.. thoug i might have some gramma and typing mistakes once in a while..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played warcraft 3 and got hooked on it there, so when wow came out i judt had to get it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
well.. i was seeking for a nice Roleplaying server and googled, and this one was the first to pop up. I read throug the wiki and FAQs site and desided that this is a server for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must say i like the relaxing RP, just walking around talking to people. but also the danger of Rp..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that my favorite race is the Taurens because of thiere lore and just how they are.. it gives alot to RP with.
and my favorite class is the shaman because i like the lore of the class and the idead that you work togheder with the elements

What are your expectations of this server?:
i hope to finde alot of good Rp'ers and some future friends meaby..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
will it must be the maturity one and the one with no godmoding.. that is a big problem on the retail servers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
i don't know if you can call it a story but here you go.

I am the one that stands before your wall with spear and shield in hand my bow on my back and sword at my side, you leave me without a horse but I march on. I stand with but a handful of others before your wall to defend you without the aid of a wall without the aid of those behind it I stand alone with my brothers and we stop any from reaching your wall to bring you peace and tranquillity, When you call for aid it is there we rush to stand with shields before you to bear the harm so you must not.

When you are alone and In need of food we get you it, or those behind the wall offer you it. When we cry with hunger and pain no one comes to us. When the war ends it is the thousands that stood the wall people remember the massive armies the clashed and the generals that lead them that people remember, I and the few walk alone in the shadows forgotten and over looked though we have been there all this time and bearded so much pain you forget about us. We ask for no song, no statue in our name. Only that we are remembered and when we cry in pain people come to us and stand over us as we suffer. But they do not, we suffer alone in the shadows, they watch with peaceful bliss as we suffer and march onwards in our pain.

We are not saints, we are not angles we are the forgotten the lost.... the frontline of all wars and suffering. We chose this path so others do not suffer it call me a fool I care not.... I am the forgotten one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope.. i'm fine
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
my name is kris and i have been playing RP games for the last 6 years, and that incluedes MMORPG and D&D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from denmark and my primary language is Danish, but i speak and write english pretty good.. thoug i might have some gramma and typing mistakes once in a while..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played warcraft 3 and got hooked on it there, so when wow came out i judt had to get it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
well.. i was seeking for a nice Roleplaying server and googled, and this one was the first to pop up. I read throug the wiki and FAQs site and desided that this is a server for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I must say i like the relaxing RP, just walking around talking to people. but also the danger of Rp..

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I must say that my favorite race is the Taurens because of thiere lore and just how they are.. it gives alot to RP with.
and my favorite class is the shaman because i like the lore of the class and the idead that you work togheder with the elements

What are your expectations of this server?:
i hope to finde alot of good Rp'ers and some future friends meaby..

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
will it must be the maturity one and the one with no godmoding.. that is a big problem on the retail servers

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
i don't know if you can call it a story but here you go.

I am the one that stands before your wall with spear and shield in hand my bow on my back and sword at my side, you leave me without a horse but I march on. I stand with but a handful of others before your wall to defend you without the aid of a wall without the aid of those behind it I stand alone with my brothers and we stop any from reaching your wall to bring you peace and tranquillity, When you call for aid it is there we rush to stand with shields before you to bear the harm so you must not.

When you are alone and In need of food we get you it, or those behind the wall offer you it. When we cry with hunger and pain no one comes to us. When the war ends it is the thousands that stood the wall people remember the massive armies the clashed and the generals that lead them that people remember, I and the few walk alone in the shadows forgotten and over looked though we have been there all this time and bearded so much pain you forget about us. We ask for no song, no statue in our name. Only that we are remembered and when we cry in pain people come to us and stand over us as we suffer. But they do not, we suffer alone in the shadows, they watch with peaceful bliss as we suffer and march onwards in our pain.

We are not saints, we are not angles we are the forgotten the lost.... the frontline of all wars and suffering. We chose this path so others do not suffer it call me a fool I care not.... I am the forgotten one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope.. i'm fine
Don't suppose you used to RP on the wow-europe rp forums ages ago, back when it was good? Seem to recall someone by your name there
Don't suppose you used to RP on the wow-europe rp forums ages ago, back when it was good? Seem to recall someone by your name there

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saxo`s Introduction Saxo 1 399 11-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Saxo