The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scarr's Introduction
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I have read the rules, policies, and FAQs.

2. How did you hear about us?

I did an almighty Google search and found this server. A very nice find indeed!

3. How did you get into RP?

I got into PnP RP about 10 years ago. I mostly played Vampire and Werewolf. I then moved onto video games. I recently got into a private RP server for Ultima Online. I really fell in love with a mature RP community in a video game. I enjoy Ultima Online, but I really enjoy the Warcraft universe and it's lore above the server I am currently playing on for Ultima Online.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I got into Warcraft back in the days of Warcraft 1. I've been hooked ever since.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

I love them all. What can I say. If I have to pick one... Blood Elf. They are a proud race and will make sure you are aware of it.

My favorite class would be the paladin or the hunter. I love the idea of armor and some magic to back it up. I also love the fact of having an animal companion to help out with hunting and scouting.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
  • • A solid fighter. His weapon is an extension of his arm. Intelligent though, a scholar and a hunter for important artifacts. (Paladin)

• The cautious type. A guardian of the jungles. A reliable scout for his party. (Troll Hunter or Rogue)

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Action. I like to see combat and I like looking for hard to get items. I don't mind slower RP either, but I would prefer if it builds up to an adventure.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

I like to repair computers. I used to play a lot of football, but I have injured myself so many times over the years that I have retired from the wonderful sport.

9. What country are you from?

I'm from the USA. I live in the mountain standard time zone. (GMT -7)
More specifically, I live in Colorado. I love that even in winter it can still have days that reach 70 degrees! It can also have days that can reach -12 degrees! Keeps me on my toes. *Grins*

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I do agree to abide by the rules and policies.
Concise words. Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation...
PnP player.
Excellent intro format.

Yep, this'll do!
Welcome to the server.

Approved.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.