The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scarshield Vanguard
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5XEJiRVZYAUokeMmR6K9...siMhE2pPsD]

The Scarshield Vanguard

Overseer Naz'grull Wrote:Adressed to one 'Scarshield';

It seems you're getting a promotion, maggot! The Bladereavers have been breathing down my neck about elves and demonic entities running rampant in Ashenvale, and I've decided to send you. Hellscream's ranks seem to remember the last time you assisted us, so the Bladereavers have also concluded that this shall be -your- job.

The Officers have ordered for you to take in forces of the Horde. Orcs, trolls, goblins, tauren, elves, even forsaken if you must. Spare none that wish to serve you, and turn them all into pawns under your grasp!

Go, Scarshield, and rally any arms you can under your banner once more! Report back to me once you have garnished an admirable force in Splintertree Post, and await further direction. All of our eyes are upon you, Scarshield. Do not dissapoint.

Strength and Honor, Battlemaster.

~Overseer Naz'grull

In-Character Information:
Spoiler:
The forces of Orgrimmar, although preoccupied with many other matters at hand, have taken note of the Night Elven and demonic threats lurking in Ashenvale. Seeing the current Grunts at the outposts as unfit, Overseer Naz'grull has once again called upon Kron Scarshield to assemble forces of the Horde to deal with these threats! This campaign of victory shall begin in Splintertree Post.

Out-of-Character Information:
Spoiler:
Come one, come all Horde forces! You read right. Horde RP in Ashenvale! These conflicts are going to be set into a line of events, which will be led by me and/or others (that may or may not contact me by PM).

Races Accepted:
--Orc
--Troll
--Tauren
--Goblin
--Blood Elf
--Forsaken

Classes Accepted:
--Warrior
--Paladin
--Hunter
--Rogue
--Priest
--Death Knight
--Shaman
--Mage
--Warlock
--Druid
(Any Death Knight/Warlock evil in their practices may be disallowed.)

Ranks:
--Battlemaster - The leader of the Vanguard.
--Advisor - The person or persons proven most loyal to the Vanguard. These people can also act as Advisors to the Battlemasters.
--Spiritcaller - The person or persons that follow in shamanistic practices that have proven to be loyal and useful to the Vanguard. These people can be consultants to the Advisors.
--Vanguard Warrior - Those that follow a melee battle tactic that are a proven member of the Vanguard.
--Vanguard Caster - Those that follow a magic-based/casting battle tactic that are a proven member of the Vanguard.
--Vanguard Marksman - Those that follow a ranged battle tactic that are a proven member of the Vanguard.
--Vanguard Scout - Those that either follow a ranged or melee battle tactic but have been seen as more useful in tracking or scouting. These members are also proven in the Vanguard.
--Vanguard Healer - Those that follow a magical or natural path that apply themselves to healing that have proven themselves in the Vanguard.
--Recruit - Those that have just recently become a member of the Vanguard, and have either not proven themselves or have not shown enough expertise to receive a promotion.

(As far as the chain of command is concerned, the Battlemaster is the definite leader. The Advisors and Spiritcallers share the same level of command as all of those 'Vanguard' ranks, but Advisors are considered to have a more important word to the Battlemaster. The Spiritcaller are considered to have a more important word to the Advisors. Recruits do not hold command over anybody, but do not take direct orders unless that order is given by a Spiritcaller or higher.)

Recruitment:
Recruitment for the Scarshield Vanguard will begin on Monday, September 2nd at (roughly) 3 PM EST. Recruitment will then continue any time a new person is interested in joining.
Those interested in joining the Vanguard should report to Splintertree Post in Ashenvale in accordance to these times, or send me a PM on the forums so I can confirm your entry.

And please be sure to leave comments if there is anything you have questions about, or if you're interested!
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
Valicor, I am so in for this. Count on the Horde-side of K and K-Junior.
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
If you wanna' get technical, Kuzz is already a hordie.
Too bad Kron (Scarshield) isn't going to be like him. :3
No evil warlocks? You -do- know that even something like summoning a demon takes a deed of evil, yes? Heck, to summon a Succubus, you need either the heart of a virgin, or a couple of lovers trussed up like pork :P
Feedback

[Image: ad300x100.png]
Lendri made me do it! Her signature sucked me in!

Spoiler:
[Image: 3801bacbd658b72b4b2b54b893f5ce535d54636d...264c_1.jpg]
.. You want a Blademaster with nothing else to do?
A Blademaster would be fantastic.
And if we're in Ashenvale to fight demons, dummy, why would we want you to summon demons?

Just kidding.
By evil, I mean "MUHAHAHA I WILL KILL ALL LIVING MORTALS" evil. If you want to kill -everybody-, chances are you're evil. We just want you to wanna' kill elves and demons.
I think you get the picture. :P
Want an orc warg/worg-rider that's been deployed in Ashenvale for 5-10 years?
Spoiler:
THERE IS NO POINT TO BE ALIVE, IF YOU CAN'T DO DEADLIFT.
[Image: jon_pall_sigmarsson_b35428d97635b2e7c405...2df3c3.gif]

Spoiler:
[Image: SQ0XvlU.gif]
Does Gimli use an axe?
YOU KNOW I WANT AN ORC WORG-RIDER
How about a Blood Knight with a hate for demons?
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
The Blademaster Karmaul "Kenchu" Swiftblade of the Horde would gladly lend his blade to the Battlemaster Scarshield in service of the mighty Horde!

Cause, you know, he's not much of a fan of demons and whatnot... plus, For the Horde!
I've got a Tauren hunter I'd like to join this with.

[Image: USYWXqZ.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5XEJiRVZYAUokeMmR6K9...siMhE2pPsD]

The Scarshield Vanguard

Around each Horde city, these rough posters can be seen. Stapled in Orgrimmar, slicked up in the Undermine, covering corners of the dark Undercity and Silvermoon. Some flutter against the wind of the high Thunder Bluff. Some of these posters have even managed to be passed around the island of the Darkspear.

Scribe Za'fuul Wrote:Come one, come all champions of the Horde! Hellscream calls upon you once more! Any blade, bow, hand of magic that is able, is asked to report to Splintertree Post in Ashenvale.

Come, write your legacies in this campaign of victory! Slay elves, demons, solidify your names in that of Horde history! Any and all Horde members shall prove useful to the cause.

Those that choose to dedicate themselves shall report to, again, Splintertree Post in Ashenvale. Once there, seek out Battlemaster Kron Scarshield, and gain information on the Scarshield Vanguard.

Come, heroes. Prove once again the might of the Horde against these trembling threats! Any willing to lend their hand will prove their glory and honor, and may be rewarded in a sum of gold once we reach our victory.

Lok'tar!

(This is basically giving people an IC reason to show up at Ashenvale and RP. I'll be getting ingame as soon as I possibly can to begin guild invites.
Portal -> Orgrimmar -> .taxi to Splintertree Post)
(08-30-2013, 10:38 AM)Memnoch Wrote: No evil warlocks? You -do- know that even something like summoning a demon takes a deed of evil, yes? Heck, to summon a Succubus, you need either the heart of a virgin, or a couple of lovers trussed up like pork :P

Actually, that's not a requirement! There's many ways to initially summon succubi and various other demons that aren't necessarily evil methods.

But yuhp, count me in, Valicor! I've got a tauren I could toss in.
Mine Blademaster shall join you in the fight against the elves. LOC'TAR OGAR!
Actually getting some RP right now, so all are welcome to make an appearance!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Scarshield] Guildleaderitis Valicor 2 1,041 09-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Maarten
  The Goresight Vanguard ChampionMouse 39 5,931 07-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Altaine
  The Blackscar Vanguard Brutalskars 8 1,644 01-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars
  Red Vanguard Dareksar 10 1,866 01-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dareksar