The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Search bar error (chrome only)
I don't know if I am the only one but when using chrome and using the search bar here on the forums I get error 15, every time. I tested it on Firefox and even went as far as to use Internet Explorer to test it.

I only have this problem with Chrome and this is my standard browser and I hate to change it because of such a simple error. Is it something with the coding of the forums or could it be a problem with my browser?

Any and all help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
I use Chrome and haven't experienced any issues like that. Have you tried purging your browser cache?
It's definetly an issue on your end, I and my cousin use chrome to visit coths forums.
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
(04-11-2013, 12:17 PM)maarten777 Wrote: and even went as far as to use Internet Explorer to test it.

[Image: surprise-cat.png]

But seriously, I use chrome and never get this issue. :)
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

It was indeed a problem on my end. I cleared my cache and now it works correctly again. Thanks guys.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Chain Fatal Error Vershiel 9 2,227 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Maarten