The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

See ya soon!
Recently I've been feeling rather depressed. In addition, I've felt that I've become rather out of touch with my religion. I'll be back by January fourth, but until then? See ya!
[Image: 54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif]
See you when you get back! Hug
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
A wee note: I may be active on the forums, albeit it will be rather slight compared to my normal time here. Other then that, I've a request of all the AP family members; casual role-play would be lovely!
Vladdy... I will miss you until you get back. I'll make sure your underlings don't tear up the cornfields and reorganize your general store, or my name ain't crazy cousin Willy! Best of luck buddy and merry Christmas.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Take all the time you need. We'll be here when you get back. Hope you get to feeling better.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Take your time. *_* But not too long before Scarlett ends up dating somebody! She needs her zealous dad to keep people at a distance!

<3
Seeing as indeed I'm getting better, I should be back by January 2nd. All I needed was some silent prayer and more time with the family. Thank you all for your kind words! Honestly, they showed that y'all cared that I wasn't doing too good. Thanks once again for your kindness, folks! (I'm pretty sure I'll spend most of my time away with the family now. The old man says that we'll go and clear out some coyotes as well, so that's nice, eh?) Anyways, see ya then.
Well, seems depression is racking me again. Of all the things I could be feeling it's negative emotion. In addition, I feel as if I've become a burden on the community. (Don't know -why- that thought came up, but it did.) Either way, I'll be back a couple of days before the event when Mark gets screwed over. See you till' then.
It comes and it goes. Hope to see you soon buddy.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Hope you get in better spirits soon, Vladdy!