The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Seems I'm just full of thanks today.
Through my years as an RPer, I've been through various games and forums. From Neopets to more obscure ones that I can't remember for the life of me. Maple Story to Aion. However, no community has stuck with me like CotH. I may take breaks that spread across a long period of time, but I'm always going to feel the need to come back.

I suppose I should get to the point.

Lately, my boyfriend and I have been trying to find new places to interest both of us in RP. It was proving difficult for me, I don't enjoy talking to people. In fact, I avoid it if I can.

CotH changes that.

From the moment I log in to the moment I log out there are people that make me feel like I am part of this community. I go out of my way to try to find RP, I try RP ideas that I wouldn't dare touch on a retail version of a game.

Really, what I'm trying to say is... Thanks, CotH Community. You've given me a home to return to after a long, strange trip into new gaming worlds.

Vali
I share the same opinion of CotH as you and yea, its cool I'm part of this great community.

By the way, is your avatar image inverted or it was meant to be that way? :P
Inverted as in upside-down, ain't it evident? -.-
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Shane Wrote:I share the same opinion of CotH as you and yea, its cool to know that I'm part of this great community.

By the way, is your avatar image inverted or it was meant to be that way? :P

Inverted as in color or upside down? It was meant to be upside down, though I'll be changing it when I finish up a story that I plan on posting for that character. If it's color-inverted I don't know what you're talking about D:
*turns laptop around* I think it's just upside-down. It's hard to realize at first x3
[Image: dE74.gif]
Glad to hear it!

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
<3
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Morals: Why is Booty Bay full of them? Cressy 23 3,891 09-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Full list of IC spells? Adeptus 0 656 01-11-2010, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Adeptus
  Who's Role Play did you like today? Greth 14 2,169 05-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Last Post: SweetSpirit