11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 423
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2983
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85989
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2555
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Selondra Lightwhisper [Blood Elf Hunter] [Pre-approved]
Existing Profile:Clickety.

Any Changes Made?: Removed the parts about the special breeded hawkstriders. Also updated her gear and weapons.

Character Full Name: Selondra Lightwhisper

Character In-Game Name: Selondra

Nickname(s):Sel'

Association(s):Vagabonds.

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Hunter

Sex: Female

Hair: Red

Eyes: Fel green.

Weight: 54kg

Height: 173cm

Usual Garments/Armor: Usually walking in red / black mail armor set, with spiky pauldrons. She usually wears big leather boots, with some mail legguards. She is usually armed two swords, and may sometimes carry a bow with her.

Other: N/A

Alignment (if applicable): Lawful Neutral.

Personality: A friendly and caring person, but she seems a bit wary when she meets a new person. Selondra is normally peaceful, but when she or her friends are threatened, she goes into a frenzy, ready to do whatever the situation needs her to.

History: Selondra was the only and first child of her parents, father Alaron and mother Lindeas. Her parents were both dedicated for their jobs, mother being a local priest and father being a mage in the Silvermoon City. At the age of 45 years, Selondra had been with them few times, as they both tried to drag her onto their own classes, mother wanting Selondra to become a priest, father wanting her to become a mage. They were both really dedicated to their classes, and they didnt really seem to care about other classes.. Selondra was pretty free to do whatever she liked, only at this point. Things were about to change soon.

Years passed by, and at the age of 80 years, her parents started to force Selondra to be a mage or priest, and as Selondra wanted to be a hunter, her parents didnt really seem to like her decision. She wanted to learn the way of using a bow, how to survive in the wild by using your dagger as your only tool. At this point, Selondra's personality had started to become unique. Being friendly and caring, not minding racial wars or faction wars, she becomed a person, who had never heard of a word racism. This situation didnt last long however, as the attacks of second war started to reach Eversong woods, and the Sunwell. Her parents we're busy, father fighting at the battlefront, and her mother at the Silvermoon, working as a medic. When the situation was getting too hot for the Silvermoons safety, Selondras family escaped from Silvermoon, one boat heading towards the closest strands of Blasted Lands, another one heading for Booty Bay. Selondra managed to jump on the Booty Bay boat, and that way she managed to escape from her parents.

Selondra reached the age of 117 years, and she had felt the Fel conjuring into her, as the Sunwell was attacked and partly destroyed. She didnt think much of it, but noticed it however. She was only thinking about her freedom she had started planning on, away from Booty Bay. She made a list on her mind what she would be taking with her. Bow, her dagger, food and water, some personal items. Two years passed, Selondra just turned 119, and on her birthday, she decided to finally leave Booty Bay. The next day, she woke up early. Grabbed her items, bow and her dagger. Then she went and bought some food at the local stores., and stuffed some dry meat and other long lasting groceries into her bag, and went for the stables. She quietly woke up, and ran away from her home, to freedom. Adventuring for months, she ended up walking at Duskwood, night on her heels. She noticed Raven Hill, the abandoned village. That night, she joined a group of Vagabonds. Making new affairs with new persons, Selondra had found her real family. Family, who would love her as she wanted to be.

When living in Raven Hill, Selondra started to fear forsaken and undead creatures, mostly due to the attack of geist, who was only looking for something shiny. She also heard of Marianna, the demoness who were constantly looking to someday control Raven Hill. Selondra's fear became a phobia, almost getting shocked and shaky only by seeing an undead person.

One day, a command was given. Forget Raven Hill, Marianna had took control of it. All the people of Vagabonds were sent to Booty Bay for meeting, and to look for a new home. They had met Celes before, who was a draenei. Celes gave them a tip of a perfect place, old, abandoned ruins. The ruins were a perfect new home, having abandoned tents, fresh water, and occasional animals running around. Everything was perfect for Vagabonds once again, and so was for Selondra.
PM
Quote: At the age of 45 years, Selondra had been with them few times, as they both tried to drag her onto their own classes, mother wanting Selondra to become a priest, father wanting her to become a paladin.

Paladins didn't really exist until the Second War (23 years ago). I'd simply change paladin into another class, mage for example.

There also appear to be some timeline issues.

Quote:This situation didnt last long however, as the attacks of second war started to reach Silvermoon, and then Sunwell
The Horde didn't reach Silvermoon in the Second War. They only managed to go as far as Eversong Woods. I think you meant the Third War, which took place 9 years ago. So... That means the situation lasted 30 years! Which is hardly what I'd call short!

I'd give the profile another glance if I were you and make sure all the dates check out with our new timeline.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
PM
As an addendum, hunters are actually a really prestigious class for blood elves, second only to perhaps mages prior to the restauration of the sunwell. I find it odd her parents wouldn't take pride in her becoming a huntress.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uthaniel's post:
  • flammos200
PM
Thanks Karunzo and Uthaniel, I did fix the things you pointed out for me. Also, I changed the father to be a mage, thanks for pointing that out aswell.
PM
Initial.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
PM
It might be worth putting in mention of the Sunwell's destruction, as by the way the history's written, she seems to've left Silvermoon before that happened.
PM
I did remove the Sunwell part, as I changed the "The attacks started to reach Silvermoon into: "The attacks started to reach the Eversong woods."

I'll add the Sunwell part again.
PM
The thing of it is, is that she would've needed to take in fel to have become a Sin'dorei, and so being present post-third war, at least for a short while, would be necessary.
PM
Okay, thank you.

By the way, regarding to my story, in which part would have been the consumation of Fel? Before or after the attacks of third war?
PM
She's still being locked at her home for deciding to be a huntress, which is unrealistic to the Quel'dorei culture. I'd appreciate it if you changed that.

Also add in the restauration of the sunwell. Every sin'dorei and Quel'dorei in azeroth would have felt it, and even if she wasn't in Azeroth when it happened, as soon as she came back, she would have.
PM
(09-16-2011, 04:33 PM)Uthaniel Wrote: As an addendum, hunters are actually a really prestigious class for blood elves, second only to perhaps mages prior to the restauration of the sunwell. I find it odd her parents wouldn't take pride in her becoming a huntress.

Well, a lot of people actually looked down on the Farstriders, seeing them uncouth and wild.

"Their feud with the Blood Knights is well known, though the Farstriders also seem at odds with several of the Magisters. This is perhaps fueled by the various allusions given to Grand Magister Rommath and Halduron Brightwing not seeing eye-to-eye on many matters.[10] With the Sunwell restored and the Blood Knights now taking their power directly from it, the rifts between Silvermoon's military organizations may yet improve. "
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Fixed her parents to be less harassed by the class choosement, and also added the transforming from Quel'Dorei to Sin'Dorei.
PM
Approved.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Kaeleth Emeircenth - Blood Elf Blood Mage - Noble] Lux 15 388 01-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Ashilynn Senn'raethi [Blood Elf Blood Mage; Noble] Scout 3 311 12-11-2014, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Dilly
  Aurora Phoenixrise [Blood Elf - Demon Hunter] Lux 15 407 12-02-2014, 05:39 PM
  Faedea Bloodscry [Blood Elf Blood Mage] Krilari 8 198 12-02-2014, 05:17 PM
  Damron Ravengrip [Blood Elf - Demon Hunter] Sorum 3 219 11-16-2014, 03:51 PM