The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sergee`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
[OOC:]Myself as a player?Well...I started world of Warcraft roughly two years ago on a pve server(Hellfire eu) and was originally more interested in "epix lewtz" than immersion of the game.Then...along came "Wrath of the Lich King".Now,I'm not going to say it was a bad expansion...but I found it incredibly boring.One day,bored out of my mind from grinding in Dragonblight I decided I would try some new servers to see what the other communities were like and so I eventually stumbled upon the Sha'tar(rp) server.I instantly fell in love with the server,the community and the lore which had been within wow which I kind of ignored.

However....as the months went by I found more and more lorelol's occuring on the server(That's what I get for rolling a blood knight of Silvermoon).Dragons,demons,worgen all came a regular sight.Even levelling in Outland didn't aid me in escaping them(God damn retail Death knights.*shakes fist*)....Needless to say,I grew tired of these loldodging,godemoting sons of a Illidans and went on an epic search for a decent rp server and I came along *drumroll* epilogue.

However Epilogue recently exploded and so I went seeking new spots for decent roleplay and all I could find was Conquest of the Horde or Libertas.I tried Libertas first,but to put it bluntly...It's basically retail rp but for free so I thought I'd come see what you lot are like.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a native born Irish man!My father being from Ireland and my mother from England.I can speak Irish and English fluently.I can also speak (not well but can speak) Spanish and French

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I orginially got into Warcraft when a group of Friends decided to buy World of Warcraft and like them,I bought it at a later stage to see what it was like.

When I took to Roleplaying I began playing the other warcrafts(the rts) to get a feel for the previous storylines and lore which is now currently built up on in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I seeked out the Conquest of the Horde after epilogue closed.I tried Libertas at first which I did not enjoy.However several people suggested here and so I thought I'd look you up and I must admit I am impressed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends really...While I do enjoy the action style roleplay I can't for the life of me stand the efight style of roleplay(Had more good experiences than bad).I just never enjoyed typing line after line of detailed attacks to recieve in return"[randomnabdragon] Dodges"(Not that I expect that on this server ).That's one of the reasons why epilogue and the ffa pvp system it used made me love my characters which always seemed to piss someone off or end up in the wrong spot at the wrong time so much.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Lorewise,my favorite race is the forsaken/scourge which is the type I have roleplayed (and indeed enjoyed roleplaying) the most.There is something I find appealing to me about the grim underdogs that do anything and everything to get what they need/want.

As for class...Game mechanic wise the Shaman is a class that I truely love.It's an incredibly fun class to play.As for roleplaying potential,the warlock and the death knight is the classes that I love.I personally enjoy playing the outcasts of society that linger on as a taint that is always there but never truely able to get rid off.What I also love about the warlock is the ability to take on two different personalities(well when an orc/gnome/human)of the kind Doctor,the aged Shaman or the modest inventor,but under that veil of deception is a heart of pure evil hellbent on dooming all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server...Well for one I hope to avoid the dreaded dragons,demons,worgen which plagued my retail experience and stopped me from being able to enjoy myself.Secondly I'm hoping for a friendly group of people as passionate about roleplay as myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule I find most appealing is the manner in which an introduction such as this one is required.I find it's a great way to not only weed out the sons of Illidan,Uther's wife,manbearpigs,elvishworgendragondemons that came from space.But also enforces a roleplay style of a decent quality that not just anyone who drifted off from a pve server(ironic seeing as this is how I started)can join.It also seems useful in weeding out OOc'ers that seem hellbent on ruining roleplay for others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't normally write stories.However,I'll dig the one I wrote on the epilogue up about the "Mighty" peon of Warsong Gulch...

The putrid green flesh of Kremgo glistened in the moonlight of Ashenvale.Throughout the air could be heard the screams of dying orcs and Kal'dorei,However Kremgo's attention was directed to his own battle,his own...battle of wits,will and cold steel.A lone Kal'dorei outrunner lurked in the darkness of the trees as it watched in horror the sheer brute force of the "Mighty" Kremgo.His axe cleaved,chopped and slashed at his combatant.

The Outrunner Ishina,grimaced at the orc.He repulsed and disgusted her.Still the axe of Kremgo slashed at the fallen corpse,despite the fact it was still dead he continued his brutal assualt,maiming and destroying the remains.Suddenly,Mokk's crimson red eyes narrowed as he stared in Ishina's direction....For several minutes he stood there staring before shrugging,he turned and slowly advanced on his next victim.The next person to face both the cold steel of his axe.

Kremgo pointed in suddenly straight at his next victim,a malicous smirk crossing his face.(Unusually for an orc of his age he seemed to lack facial scars,perhaps when Kremgo chose his victim....He chose one he knew he would defeat?)Kremgo ran straight for his target,a heavy blood lust overtaking him as all that mattered now was the demise of his next victim.

The axe landed a deadly blow into it's target,becoming embedded in the remains.Ishina had seen enough.She slowly took an arrow from her quiver and loaded it gracefully into her bow and let fly a shot.Her aim was off as the arrow landed several centimetres above Kremgo's head,she frowned and muttered "First time I've missed in over three hundred years".Kremgo stared up at the arrow before leaping in the air.Full speed he ran...but in the opposite direction of Ishina screaming "Me not that kind of orc!".Ishina grinned once more as she pulled the lumberjack axe from the mangled tree.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
[OOC:]Myself as a player?Well...I started world of Warcraft roughly two years ago on a pve server(Hellfire eu) and was originally more interested in "epix lewtz" than immersion of the game.Then...along came "Wrath of the Lich King".Now,I'm not going to say it was a bad expansion...but I found it incredibly boring.One day,bored out of my mind from grinding in Dragonblight I decided I would try some new servers to see what the other communities were like and so I eventually stumbled upon the Sha'tar(rp) server.I instantly fell in love with the server,the community and the lore which had been within wow which I kind of ignored.

However....as the months went by I found more and more lorelol's occuring on the server(That's what I get for rolling a blood knight of Silvermoon).Dragons,demons,worgen all came a regular sight.Even levelling in Outland didn't aid me in escaping them(God damn retail Death knights.*shakes fist*)....Needless to say,I grew tired of these loldodging,godemoting sons of a Illidans and went on an epic search for a decent rp server and I came along *drumroll* epilogue.

However Epilogue recently exploded and so I went seeking new spots for decent roleplay and all I could find was Conquest of the Horde or Libertas.I tried Libertas first,but to put it bluntly...It's basically retail rp but for free so I thought I'd come see what you lot are like.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am a native born Irish man!My father being from Ireland and my mother from England.I can speak Irish and English fluently.I can also speak (not well but can speak) Spanish and French

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I orginially got into Warcraft when a group of Friends decided to buy World of Warcraft and like them,I bought it at a later stage to see what it was like.

When I took to Roleplaying I began playing the other warcrafts(the rts) to get a feel for the previous storylines and lore which is now currently built up on in WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I seeked out the Conquest of the Horde after epilogue closed.I tried Libertas at first which I did not enjoy.However several people suggested here and so I thought I'd look you up and I must admit I am impressed.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It depends really...While I do enjoy the action style roleplay I can't for the life of me stand the efight style of roleplay(Had more good experiences than bad).I just never enjoyed typing line after line of detailed attacks to recieve in return"[randomnabdragon] Dodges"(Not that I expect that on this server ).That's one of the reasons why epilogue and the ffa pvp system it used made me love my characters which always seemed to piss someone off or end up in the wrong spot at the wrong time so much.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Lorewise,my favorite race is the forsaken/scourge which is the type I have roleplayed (and indeed enjoyed roleplaying) the most.There is something I find appealing to me about the grim underdogs that do anything and everything to get what they need/want.

As for class...Game mechanic wise the Shaman is a class that I truely love.It's an incredibly fun class to play.As for roleplaying potential,the warlock and the death knight is the classes that I love.I personally enjoy playing the outcasts of society that linger on as a taint that is always there but never truely able to get rid off.What I also love about the warlock is the ability to take on two different personalities(well when an orc/gnome/human)of the kind Doctor,the aged Shaman or the modest inventor,but under that veil of deception is a heart of pure evil hellbent on dooming all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server...Well for one I hope to avoid the dreaded dragons,demons,worgen which plagued my retail experience and stopped me from being able to enjoy myself.Secondly I'm hoping for a friendly group of people as passionate about roleplay as myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule I find most appealing is the manner in which an introduction such as this one is required.I find it's a great way to not only weed out the sons of Illidan,Uther's wife,manbearpigs,elvishworgendragondemons that came from space.But also enforces a roleplay style of a decent quality that not just anyone who drifted off from a pve server(ironic seeing as this is how I started)can join.It also seems useful in weeding out OOc'ers that seem hellbent on ruining roleplay for others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't normally write stories.However,I'll dig the one I wrote on the epilogue up about the "Mighty" peon of Warsong Gulch...

The putrid green flesh of Kremgo glistened in the moonlight of Ashenvale.Throughout the air could be heard the screams of dying orcs and Kal'dorei,However Kremgo's attention was directed to his own battle,his own...battle of wits,will and cold steel.A lone Kal'dorei outrunner lurked in the darkness of the trees as it watched in horror the sheer brute force of the "Mighty" Kremgo.His axe cleaved,chopped and slashed at his combatant.

The Outrunner Ishina,grimaced at the orc.He repulsed and disgusted her.Still the axe of Kremgo slashed at the fallen corpse,despite the fact it was still dead he continued his brutal assualt,maiming and destroying the remains.Suddenly,Mokk's crimson red eyes narrowed as he stared in Ishina's direction....For several minutes he stood there staring before shrugging,he turned and slowly advanced on his next victim.The next person to face both the cold steel of his axe.

Kremgo pointed in suddenly straight at his next victim,a malicous smirk crossing his face.(Unusually for an orc of his age he seemed to lack facial scars,perhaps when Kremgo chose his victim....He chose one he knew he would defeat?)Kremgo ran straight for his target,a heavy blood lust overtaking him as all that mattered now was the demise of his next victim.

The axe landed a deadly blow into it's target,becoming embedded in the remains.Ishina had seen enough.She slowly took an arrow from her quiver and loaded it gracefully into her bow and let fly a shot.Her aim was off as the arrow landed several centimetres above Kremgo's head,she frowned and muttered "First time I've missed in over three hundred years".Kremgo stared up at the arrow before leaping in the air.Full speed he ran...but in the opposite direction of Ishina screaming "Me not that kind of orc!".Ishina grinned once more as she pulled the lumberjack axe from the mangled tree.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: