The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Crash
Server's down for a bit. Don't know why. Kretol'll make it better later. In the meantime, chill, drink a beer. Enjoy the weather.
Siv, "A line o' ratchet white, and a scrape of gunpowder lata'...I was wonderin' round Stranglethorn Vale havin' soul searchin' conversations with raptors. Three days lata ah came back t' Booty Bay. Lo'n'behold, ah 'ad dreadlocks."
Blarrgh!
Why do these things always happen when I'm either asleep or away at work? Bleh. I went to see what may have been on the screen of the server, and it was blank. It was... very strange.
At any rate, it's back up now.

Edit: Though... on second thought, I think I may update the server revision to see if this was caused by any of the crashes that were recently patched.
When I try to long on there is no server just a blank server list.
That is most likely because Kretol is buggering with it.
Just give it some time.
[Image: kialee.png]
I need a life.
Oh oops didn't see the edit my bad.
And it's updated and running again. Whee!
Nevermind this...
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Kretol Wrote:Blarrgh!
Why do these things always happen when I'm either asleep or away at work? Bleh. I went to see what may have been on the screen of the server, and it was blank. It was... very strange.
At any rate, it's back up now.

Edit: Though... on second thought, I think I may update the server revision to see if this was caused by any of the crashes that were recently patched.
Kretol, it always happens when your asleep or away at work because the computer waits for those times. It watches untill your out the door and gone. *Sagenod*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Good morning, Dave...
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
LOL Irasis
Jivundus: Unbound Fury
Gwendolyna: Priestess of the Light
Clauda: Master Smith and Smiter of Kneecaps

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  11/7 - 11:30p, Another crash, finishing compile Kretol 1 978 11-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Kretol