The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server List Bug
So, as I have deduced by the shout box, I am not the only one who seems to have this problem.

I can apparently connect to the server just fine, no problem with my information or logging on, but it doesn't seem to register the server. It asks me what server I want to join, so I select the only server on the list, it goes "Connected" and then immediately drops me to the server list again.

I don't know what could have changed as I was online last night with no issue. I have rebooted, reset my realmlist.wtf, rebooted again and pretty much done everything short of reinstalling. If anyone has any information or even an idea as to what to do, it would be much appreciated.
I'm having the same issue. I don't know what it could be, save for something we're not in direct power to change.
Roisana: Bitter dwarven priestess.
Mijiko: Orcish assassin with a shady background.
Xaalina: Draenei vindicator with a heart of gold.
Squeakilori: Gnomish technomage in training. Deceased, laid to rest in the Crater.
Just be patient and wait, the server is having "issues" as I think Grakor put it. We can only sit tight and wait until Kretol gets on, until then you can read a book or go outside for a while or perhaps get some well needed sleep.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

It started when somebody used Eyes of the Beast and now a whole bunch of people can't get on.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2932&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
Huh, I honestly did not look at that thread, I just figured it had something to do with the skill not working, not with it demolishing the server XD

Thank you for the link and info.
I am currently having the same problem.
Does anyone else have this problem at the moment?
What happened?
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...602#p16602

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realm List Problems Goarn 1 1,000 10-11-2010, 12:13 AM
Last Post: RoffleWaffle
  Character list not loading. Bovel 3 1,040 11-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Friends List teege 2 750 11-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Last Post: teege
  Stuck at realm list. Mokoz 10 1,556 04-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Kretol