The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Probs, I'm a PC Fail
Hey everyone, I'm jsut dieing to get into the game but am experiencing issues with logging in to the server. I created my account and all, made sure it was the same username as my forum account, downloaded the new realmlist file. Now I have the old one, renamed, and the new one sorta just sitting there after installation, did I mess up...? Also, I'm not sure if i had to install anything else besides WoW and yes, I'm on the same patch.I get to the log-in screen, type in my user and password and then after authenicating it, a message appears saying it can't connect to the server at this time. Downtime for WoW is over and its still not cooperating, so if anyone wouldn't mind aiding a total dumby with his connecting probs, it'd be much apprecaited :) I hate to be bother and all, and really hope to get RPin' soon!
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
Be sure to check out the Server News forum for any information, and the server status tab in the Main Menu box on the top left of this screen to see if the whole server is down. Right now, the server seems to be low on people. I'm having a bit of trouble with WoW, so I cannot log in and give you more information at the time.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Ah alrighty, much thanks, if I'm using a wireless connection-does that matter?
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
It shouldn't, if the connection is average-good strength. It might if your connection is bad. I always use a wired connection, it usually gives me better connection.
alrigthy thanks, i'll check up on how the server is in a few, till then and hoping for the best!!!!!
-Unknown
Alright, its 7pm, second day and still no server D: I'm sure where I messed up but maybe I did...maybe not and I'm dieing to get on the actual game. Anyone else having this problem...please help :(
-Unknown
I'm sorry to say I cannot help you further, I'm stumped. Someone else surely knows why you are having this problem. Let this post serve as a bump for others to see.
Many thanks, im jsut dieing of boredum. I have the whole dya free and can't spend it on WoW lol xD
-Unknown
Try doing a search on your computer for realmlist - ensure you don't have more than one. Unless you have more than one installation of WoW, of course.
I do actually think I have two, and have only installed WoW, BC and WotLK
-Unknown
:( a week in and still no connection. HELP.
-Unknown
What operating system? Try changing both of your realmlists to here, just to test.
I'm running on windows XP and i've tried chnaging both, no response : / i keep getting told that i need to convert to a battle.net account and then afterwards it'll say it can't connect, quite frustrating!
-Unknown
Something is still routing you to Live instead of here. Use only one Realmlist, and make sure it's ALL directed to here, not just one part with the patch set to live or the other way around!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
I've checked all my WoW folders, noe xtra realmists or anything and I made sure it was typed right...same messages!!!! D:
-Unknown

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitty Captcha Fail Nikodemos 8 1,957 12-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Ballad of the Fail Realm Selection Neyshifa 2 889 01-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Neyshifa
  .scale fail Aphetoros 2 849 11-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Realm join fail HeroLief 7 1,342 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Account creation fail? Zanzibar 1 809 07-06-2009, 11:55 AM