The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Probs, I'm a PC Fail
There is one other way you can try forcing it to redirect here... you'll have to open your HOSTS file (which can generally be found at C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS) and append the following at the end:
Code:
coth.game-host.org         us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
coth.game-host.org         us.version.worldofwarcraft.com
See if that works out.
Alright man check this out, You should do this... You have an accout you need to do these steps.
1 Open my computer...

2. Go into your harddrive..(( Local disk C: ))

3. open file named Program files.

4. find the World of warcraft folder should be at bottom..

5. Go into the Data folder.

6. Go into the enUS folder.

7. Find the Realmlist (( its a WTF File and you cant read it. TRICKY PART ))

8. Right click on the "Realmlist" and open with notepad, You will see Wows Realmlist, Or this site one you said you had 2 of them so you only need one Delete one of them NOT BOTH!

9. After open the file in notepad you will see a text in three deffrent lines, Sence patch 2.9 you dont need but this line "set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com " now you gonna want to delete everything and just enter the following WORD FOR WORD "SET realmlist coth.game-host.org" you can add the "Set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com" if you want of this site's

But other then that you need to go in to the Same folder to get into the game you cant open it thought the Launcher because it will start to patch, You need to open the same wow folder and click on the Icon that has the wow simbol but just says "Wow" Not "Launcher

Hope this helps you out.
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
thanks Renorian, but we've already done that :(
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
I'm really at a loss... Uhm. It might have a registry entry, though I doubt it...
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
D: I was really lookin forward to this, I'm going to remvoe all my WoW files and reinstall the game...am I supposed to have installed WotLK? God I hope this works :(
~Throw some spice in yoour life!...Oh no...NO, too much salt, were not killing the poor bastard.
-Unknown
HAHA! YES! IT WORKS!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING! FINALLY! WHOOHOO! :DDDDDD
-Unknown

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kitty Captcha Fail Nikodemos 8 1,957 12-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Nikodemos
  Ballad of the Fail Realm Selection Neyshifa 2 889 01-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Neyshifa
  .scale fail Aphetoros 2 849 11-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Realm join fail HeroLief 7 1,342 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Drumgar
  Account creation fail? Zanzibar 1 809 07-06-2009, 11:55 AM