The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
So wait.. How will we keep the list of our new vouches, considering most of us will have to get them again. I mean... Will they have to be re-posted on our intro or what because then isn't it just kind of like... "Alright you know me and you're still a grunt, you vouched before so... Vouche again yes?"

Also what will happen with the character approved profiles? Are we all (with the exception of those special few) going to have to re-submit a profile and what not? I mean recently the profile process has been fairly quick on the fourms, one of my characters was approved within a DAY, however if we all have to then I feel truly bad for all of the GM's because that would be quiet alot of profiles to go through, heheh.
Keep in mind that the introduction and promotion system will be working DIFFERENTLY. Hang tight, that information is coming up soon!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
More than likely, we will clear parts of the forums so that the intro's are squeeky clean when people go to repost them. More info on that to come!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

One final question, I know there has been recent talk about this but I am quiet curious how the Death Knights are going to work... I am sure that we will wind up attracting people who are like... "Hey guyz i m a death knigt weee!! lolololol" So I am wondering how we are going to stop those type of people as well as people who will abuse the powers of the Death Knight...
To control deathknights, as well as any prestige title, when they are available will be something that only the Hero's could play.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Alright, I thought of a few tiny little things and I am sorry for asking about ten million questions...
1. So we can expect the server to up and running in about a week from the 25th?
2.Also will we still be required to get 3 vouches or can we expect a drastic change as them going up or will the people who previously had the three vouches only need to get like two or what...
3. (Last one I promise for real this time..) How will you really cut back on the players? I mean I know I am not leaving untill one of you guys (The GM's) wants to punt me away and ya know what good luck because... -Super glues himself to the server.- :)
Can we expect any changes to basics like rates, rules, or other server mechanics?
Edit: Other than the aforementioned ranks and profile changes. *smacks self in forehead*
Paint. (It's red now!)
Yes, the rules are being reviewed and modified as needed, mainly to apply the experience we've gained as a semi-large RP server and focused on avoiding that ugly beast, OOC Drama.

The rates will not be changing. Nope.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by server mechanics, so I can't really answer that one.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I don't really have a question or anything but I didn't wanna make a new thread either.. just wanted to say I hope things work out and y'all get what you want out of this major change. Life is keeping me busy these days but I'll try to check back and see what's up a lil' more often.
Are you guys thinking about maybe opening of some of the other races like goblins or maybe the new Taunka for the Heroes to role play? (i would love to see some one pull off a 2 headed ogre)
And also do you think of opening special classes/ races? I know you are thinking about it, but I don't want you to miss some parts.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Both the questions above are things we are taking into consideration! If we do make them available, though, it will be to the Heroes.

~Kurt Vonnegut
A bit curious-- Is the new timeline going to change the past of the WoW universe at all? And is it still going to take place ahead of current retail servers?

Asking because of the comments in the profiles section. I'd like to know how much of the new profiles we're going to be working on we can do now, before we find out what's what and who's who with our sparkly new server.
Paint. (It's red now!)
As of right now, the feeling is that there will be no changes to official Warcraft lore. If anything, there will be additions, but not subtractions.

And no, it will be official Warcraft timeline +0 years. Nothing future-ish.

~Kurt Vonnegut
This is the time to make RP families.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Abput the pre-restart profiles Nekronos 5 1,199 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Piroska