The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
I agree, if we want it closer-knit, we should have a few families in there!
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Yup, i am looking for someone who will train an aprentice Mage/loremaster ICly, preferably dwarf for the loremaster thing or gnome or human for the mage thing. What's the right topic for this again?
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
I'd suggest waiting a bit before starting into this level of planning.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I guess i picked the right time to join.

So CoTH lore will be the same, Basically/Structurely, As 'Retail' With a few changes here and there to orientate the server around RP'ing rather than Retails PvE/PvP stuff right?
I mean no big changes the such.

What about the King of Stormwind and his war against the Horde?
Will this be implemented into the Server?

(Thanks)
Jessicar Wrote:What about the King of Stormwind and his war against the Horde?
Will this be implemented into the Server?

(Thanks)

We are currently reviewing all the little lore details, but most likely yes.

(You're welcome!)

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
So let me get this straight ( I am so sorry i just need to get things crystal clear and perfectly 100% bang on if you get me? ))

In one weeks time. WotLK will be supported on this server with all the tweaks and added benefits.
And its being treated as a 'clean sheet' everythings gone, past wise, Chars are all lost in a Space and time continuim.
So the server is having a 'clear out' 'revamp' 'face lift' Etc...etc.

Oh and when can we post Char profiles is it? Im guessing when the server comes back online?

(( Sorry again! Sorry! Thanks though, your time is very much appreciated, i owe you a coffee/tea/hot chocolate or a glass of orange ))
Jessicar Wrote:In one weeks time. WotLK will be supported on this server with all the tweaks and added benefits.
And its being treated as a 'clean sheet' everythings gone, past wise, Chars are all lost in a Space and time continuim.
So the server is having a 'clear out' 'revamp' 'face lift' Etc...etc.

Correct, correct, and correct!

Jessicar Wrote:Oh and when can we post Char profiles is it? Im guessing when the server comes back online?

We'll have an announcement when we're ready for profiles. Baby steps!

~Kurt Vonnegut
( Be quiet Jess ;) <3 )

So We all lose Grunt'ship' except a few select?
Awww here i am, in the middle of Kabul, On some laptop i traded my Beret for ( got to love the yanks ) And so i come on and My sis here. ( God bless her and your souls ) and after i worked my little socks off to get Grunt status and the benefits before i got deployed it gets all took off me :(

I think my battleship got sunk.

Ahh well. Battleships can always be rebuilt even if it takes longer to build, at the end it will be better than the previous one.

ho ho some wise words from me there.

( P.s: I hope your all ok, How you all hanging up? Any major dramas? )
But love to me is. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I think, to me, love is: incompleteness in absence.
:// I love her
Characters, Yes, but I'm not sure if Grunts is the case, we're still here, we've not been kicked away and made to rejoin yet...
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Hhhmmm. Now, a question just popped into my little head. Will the 'refreshed' CotH still be on 2.4.2 or will it be on 3.0.2?

Was just wondering, because it seems by mistake, while downloading WotLK, I added 3.0.2 aswell, and before I go and fix this problem, I'd like to make sure it's a problem.

Thanks for the help!
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
I don't think it's really possible to actually play WotLK without having the 3.0.1 patch at the very least.
I think 3.0.1 will be needed at the least, not sure which patch after that. I stopped there myself and wait until we know for sure.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Hm, alright then, thank you!

I'll just leave the 3.0.2 in until more info comes.

-Prays that he will not have to attempt to delete it and therefore have to get into his computer's metaphorical guts, probably messing up the WoW folder up multiple times before actually getting the correct results-

...Amen :?

P.s. In response to Nosta's signature... I love Nietzsche "and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. "
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Aye I hope that too, though I´m sure we´ll be able to help you out if that would be the case. I know others have gone as far as 3.0.3 and I´m sure they´ll be helped as well!

I am the abyss.

*cough*

Yeah, he´s a rad man, some of what he said is kinda... extrem, but I digg him.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Well I don't know about you guys, but I think I totally messed up my WoW folder somehow because I don't have 3.0.2 patch in my folder, yet I have WotLK installed. Is my panic in vain? Mmmm.

Ya Nietzsche is pretty extreme.
'O happy race of men
If Love who rules the sky
Could rule your hearts as well!' ~ Boethius

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel