The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
Roobald2 Wrote:When the GMS give us a go to post the introduction interview will it also be a green light to make a game account? Or doesn't that work that way?

We'll let you know when you can do what. If we don't explicitly tell you that you can do something, assume that you can't.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I could have sworn I said this before, but here's the official statement: WHEN the death knight class is available, it will only be to Heroes, as we feel they can handle the powerful lore behind it well.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Does the Barber work? I need Super Saiyen Hair...
No.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Will there be areas in Northrend available to lower levels?
For the purpose of Role-playing, by the way.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
We shall see, we could possibly use Dalaran the same way we used Shattrath before. But don't get your hopes up.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Quick Newbish Question -

Will the server Require the WOTLK expansion to Play?
I know that if not, it will at least require version 3.03 to play, But if figured i should ask, because i have only seen the words 'Compatible with' and, that to me, sounds like it does not.. Which Confuses me, As most Private servers Did require TBC To play.

Thanks in advance for Answering!

*And, My apologies for not posting Anything as of late.. xD*.
On the interview will there be place to "tell our own thing"? Like Hobbies and such
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
The application was posted on the main page yesterday.
Sonuras Starlight - Druid of the Claw
I know that.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Lersad Wrote:Quick Newbish Question -

Will the server Require the WOTLK expansion to Play?
I know that if not, it will at least require version 3.03 to play, But if figured i should ask, because i have only seen the words 'Compatible with' and, that to me, sounds like it does not.. Which Confuses me, As most Private servers Did require TBC To play.

Thanks in advance for Answering!

I -think- you will need WotLK to play, yes, you can simply download it for free or if you wish to pay for the right to play it on their servers buy it and then install it.

Roobald2 Wrote:On the interview will there be place to "tell our own thing"? Like Hobbies and such

Yes.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Roobald2 Wrote:On the interview will there be place to "tell our own thing"? Like Hobbies and such

Qaza Wrote:8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Another question.

Will there be forum cleanup or it will all stay the same?
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
Qaza Wrote:

Qaza Wrote:8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

My reading skills are failing again..... hey thats what i could add in there....
IronTrooper Wrote:Another question.

Will there be forum cleanup or it will all stay the same?

There will most likely be a forum clean up, yes, some topics that are relevant will be spared and remain though.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Abput the pre-restart profiles Nekronos 5 1,199 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM