The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
Tyr Wrote:
Qaza Wrote:As of NOW all the people ranked as Grunts are the ones we feel exemplify what a Grunt should be. Congratulations to them!

Ah, thank you very much! I never thought I'd be one of the lucky ones!

Hrr, I have similar thoughts as Tyr. I had already written the introduction and prepared mentally for gathering vouches, so this was a very welcome surprise :) All sorts of thanks to the descisionmakers :)
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
I have a question:

My introduction was denied, do I get a second chance to impress you, and if so how long must I wait before re-posting?

I really like this server and have re-read, and realised that my introduction wasn't up to scratch, comparing it to other introductions. I was asleep when Grakor(?) said to review and revise our introductions.

I have re-written it to much better quality, it is now also much more serious. I have been comparing it to the introductions in the archives, and it seems ready, I hesitate only because I need to know if I am allowed a second chance.
As a reminder...

Server questions go here, NOT in the shoutbox. Thank you.

As Grakor said, if your introduction was denied before the post about extending them, it was due to an outside factor.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Do we need to have our introductions approved before loging onto the server (whenever that'll be possible again?

If it's OK to ask, approx. when will the server be ready?

Thank you!
I believe that is what the introduction is for, so yes, you will need an approved introduction to be able to create an account on the server.
[Image: Signature.png]
To create a server account, you must be of the Peon rank or higher. To become a Peon, you need to have an approved introduction.

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I have a question,

Are Visitor rank accounts allowed to forum RP?
I got a question...

What length of your introduction is it recommended? I know your not meant to right a whole essay, but are they guide lines?
Who Loves Orange Soda?
Temujai Wrote:Are Visitor rank accounts allowed to forum RP?

I don't think Visitor rank has the permissions to post in the IC forums.

farmerzjohn Wrote:I got a question...

What length of your introduction is it recommended? I know your not meant to right a whole essay, but are they guide lines?

No, there is no line requirement or recommendation. I know this makes it tougher for you all, but it also makes it so people don't just yammer until they've hit a word requirement. Express yourself, check your spelling and grammar, and don't be shy.

~Kurt Vonnegut
I've got a little question about the Introductions too. I've seen some people have had their profiles approved already. Some of them were pre-approved it seemed because they were discussed about before-hand. (I'm guessing.) And other were approved because they wrote very good Intros. At the same time, some have been locked already, for writing messy intros.

Are you all approving in a sort of order, or taking quick glances at all of them and locking those that are crappy right off the bat and approving the ones that look very solid? I had assumed there was some sort of order that they were going in. And the second part to my question is that if in fact you all are filtering out the Very Good and the Very Bad, will this make it easier for you all?
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
As we discuss the introductions, certain ones do stand out to us, and we act on those ones as soon as we can. Once the application "flood" dies down a bit, it is likely things will move a bit faster.

~Kurt Vonnegut
Hopefully as fast as you answer all of our questions, Is that a world record or something?
(You do not need to answer that. 8) ) Good luck GMs!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
*double-dot* I was asked to look for recent news, stating how long the downtime would be, i can't find it. Anyone who knows?
Started on the 28th November, I think.

But I don't think that anyone else than the GMs really knows when the server's going to be back up and running.

No idea. We'll see!

The faster, the better!
It´ll be up when it´s ready, we don´t know.

We rather take our time and try to get it all bug-free as possible, even if that means some sacrifices.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Abput the pre-restart profiles Nekronos 5 1,199 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM