The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
im very sorry, that i spelled Iron'y' with an I, didn't know it would bother you.
Bah, well, ofcause im grumpy, for not making the cut! Everyone who spend time writing that intro and got to know, they werent good enough, would be? Ofcause i know, that the Admins have to be harsh and have rules, but seriously, my intro werent that bad! (not good enough though..)

- it's hard to find a decent RP-server, so ofcause; i am disapointed?
[Image: Untitled.png]
Northrend is currenty in no shape for portals or anything of the sort and no boats or zeps work, so only the Gm commands would be able to get players there, so no, no ooc visitation.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
So visitors aren't allowed to Rp in the IC forums?
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

Visitors actually aren't even supposed to be able to see the Ic forum.
awwww man that sucks. I liked to rp in the IC forums.... now I have nothing to do but wait...
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

I would like to know how the two factions being at war will impact neutral organizations. Will they remain as they are, or will there be sort of mini -mutinies- to extinguish one set of races? Also, will it have an impact on cities like Shattrath?
[Image: Signature.png]
Well, I assume if you're neutral, you're neutral, things don't affect you -as much- but still to some degree. Places like Shattrath, would still remain a sanctuary, as lore-wise, neither of the main factions are tied down to Alliance or Horde, the Scryers and Aldor are their own things all together.
Thanks, also, will parts of Stormwind and Orgrimmar be customized to reflect the invasion and plague? Something akin to the Scourge event they had on live servers.
Just a question! I was under the impression that it had been 27 years since WCI (the first war), instead of 32 like the server lore now states. Is the server going to take place 5 years after WotLK?

Thanks!
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=5]
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
From my understanding, at the moment, the database guys are making new ones at a rate where making custom areas is sort of defeated. Kind of kills the work that goes into it if it's just erased with the next database update not long after.

As for the timeline, 27 is what it says on the official site, but they leave out a lot of stuff. I based it off the wowwiki timeline like I always do.
This one.

Even blizz can't keep a consistent timeline.
Mikain Wrote:As for the timeline, 27 is what it says on the official site, but they leave out a lot of stuff. I based it off the wowwiki timeline like I always do.
This one.

Even blizz can't keep a consistent timeline.
Thanks for the speedy response. I suppose I should learn by now that even Blizz isn't the most reliable source for lore.
Character Information
[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Race[/td][td=1,]Class[/td][td=1,]Association[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Lyra Dawnreaver[/td][td=1,]Sin'dorei[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Noelle Sophelia Payne[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Mage[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Eliana Grace Matthews[/td][td=1,]Human[/td][td=1,]Paladin[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Connie Fizzlebolt[/td][td=1,]Gnome[/td][td=1,]Rogue[/td][td=1,]None[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners][corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
I don't blame them, they have to keep track of way too much lore for too many different series. Anyway thanks for responses.
Vrahn Wrote:I don't blame them, they have to keep track of way too much lore for too many different series. Anyway thanks for responses.
Hehe, it's just a bit silly since it's THEIR lore. And if a secondary website can do it.. well... LOL
Character Information
Well, wiki does have the manpower of everyone on the internet. It's like a source of free labour. :3 I'd laugh if Blizzard refers to the wiki for their own lore. :P

Also, how do the Forsaken fit into the lore now since their little mishap causing the Alliance to declare war. Are they still counted as part of the horde?
Question! Another subsection for approved intros? Like, one for fully-vouched and one for approved? Or is the format going to stay the way it is?

Also, one minor, extremely useless, will-only-affect-myself question.
Pointy hat and vanity pet merchants?
Paint. (It's red now!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron