The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Restart/Downage Question Thread
I agree with Delmure, the RAS will probably have less members now too, some died, some went with Putress (and died as well) and some went to Northrend with the Hand. But other than that the Forsaken are probably mostly in shock, pissed and ready to kill about anything for the Dark Lady.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Regarding Stormwind, after the invasion will there be any actual modifications with the city (Enemies spawned, buildings on fire, etc.) or will it be running as per the norm?
[Image: Signature.png]
If you mean the server event, then no, none of anything that happened previously ever did, we're starting afresh with a brand new timeline.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Not a server event, just if they are planning on making the place look like it's undergoing an invasion or not.
Why would we?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Not sure, but you mentioned an invasion on Stormwind and Orgrimmar in server lore.
They were attacked by some ugly abominations and a few frost wyrms after the plague, but not a full on invasion.
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Ah, alright. That makes things a bit easier. :P Thanks.
I don't know why people expect the cities to be in smolders, when that kind of thing isn't even going on in the retail realms.

Let's just let the GMs worry about getting the server back online before we start asking for superfluous things like bent lampposts.
Not much of a question, as much as a statement: Mikain, I didn't see you in the GM portion of the wiki, are you a content GM?

(Ok, maybe there is a question in there.. 8) )
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Actually, I was hoping it wouldn't be under attack, just to clarify. :P Oh, and Mikain is listed as a GM in the wiki, dunno why he isn't in a category.
He is registered as a "Trial GM" actually, that's his group.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
Will the following forums be experiencing an eventual purge of old threads for the new storyline?
Chara profiles, IC forums, Storylines, Guild and probably the Bazaar?
˜★Sketch Blog
Chara profiles - Yes these will be/are purged. (I could have sworn I already purged them... Maybe that was the old intros. At any rate, they are already purged from the wiki.)
IC forums - Will most likely be moved to a public archive.
Storylines - See IC forums.
Guild - Yes.
the Bazaar - Yes.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
This was a former server policy and I'm not sure it's carrying over but as I'm seeing a few characters rushing through levels I thought I'd ask; is the "Thou Shalt Not Level Past 40 Before Having Thy Character Sheet Approved" still in effect?
Live your own life; you die your own death

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Character Restart Thread Xigo 127 22,697 10-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Derek2319
  It just HAD to happen in Restart Day. ImagenAshyun 1 753 09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Djura
  Restart and [DP] Bovel 0 710 08-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  A Personal Restart Sadron 0 754 08-14-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Abput the pre-restart profiles Nekronos 5 1,199 08-19-2010, 10:19 AM