The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Systems Status
Just as a note, something that I enabled a while back was a status page showing connectivity of the web site. I didn't really think it was very useful considering it only showed the site and not my server computer, so I didn't share the link. Recently, however, I discovered a workaround of how I could make it work for the server as well.

So, for anyone interested (there's a link in the left menu as well), you can visit the systems status page here. The web site one can be useful if you're unable to connect or if you're getting errors and want to see if it's just you. The server one will be the same thing, though it's really only useful to tell whether connectivity to the server is impacted (since it's not technically checking the server connection port), so when the server program itself crashes, it won't reflect that. It will, however, reflect things such as power or internet outages on my end.

Just for folks that may be interested!

Add: I should note that it usually takes a couple minutes or so for that page to reflect outages!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PRESTIGE CLASS STATUS: OPEN Anski 50 9,766 10-12-2010, 05:40 AM
Last Post: BountyHunter
  Broken Server Status Link and Vendors in Zul'Senjari Qaza 1 1,079 05-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Server Status Information Kretol 0 3,645 10-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Kretol