The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server too unstable
Hello. I recently made an application and joined this WoW community and have not been able to play for more than 15 minutes at any time of any day I have tried, due to freezes and getting constantly disconnected from the server. I tried every solution possible, and even tested WoW on other servers other than CotH and not a single one of them has given me any issues in the least, as far as playability. So, it is with regret that I must say good bye to this forum, I had looked forward to real RP, but since this server cannot maintain a connection more than 10-15 minutes at a time, it just isn't worth the constant annoyance of getting booted.
:shock: .... :shock: :? :shock: :? What are you talking about?
Do be aware that it's currently because Kretol's ISP is acting up.

And the server doesn't disconnect every 15 minutes. Sure, it does it a few times, but let's not exaggerate.

But regardless, if you're leaving, then I wish you luck elsewhere. ^_^
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I advice you to read the recent announcement regarding this. It is just a temporary phase, and absolutely not worth leaving for.
Uhh, what?

My internet connection is pretty bad and the only time I dc is when Kretol's ISP is being weird, or I knock my ethernet cable out.

However, if you must go, best of luck.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
The OP hasn't been back since their post. At any rate, they're the only one missing out.