The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Servers Offline?
Good greetings!
I just recently got my introduction accepted and made myself a server account. I happily downloaded the game and patched, got everything set and in order.

However now I stand infront of a dilemma..

When I check the status page, it states the servers are online. However when I try to logon, it states that all three servers are offline.
Mystery indeed, anything I might have forgotten?
Ah, you patched your game? I believe that might be the problem. We're at patch 4.3.4; any higher or lower and you will be unable to connect to the game.

If that is the case, see if this video can help you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4iTkkmlrg

I've never tried downpatching myself, but it's something to try before redownloading the client.
Hm, after a closer look it appears my patching has been unsuccessfull.. To clarify I didn't patch beyond your patch. I am well aware of where you are.. However it appears my manual adding of the patch didn't trigger.. I'll see if I can do some further tinkering, if it doesn't work I'll be back!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Servers are all offline Wilkinson3424 4 1,219 08-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  All Realms Offline Aadora 7 1,777 06-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Servers down? mangaboy111 15 2,237 07-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Kretol