The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Servers are all offline
I wanted to play on the WoTLK server and I have patch 3.3.5a, but none of them are online. I read below that you needed to be on patch 4.3.4a but I dont want to play on cataclysm. If I have to do that and theres no other option then so be it but please let me know if theres a easier fix to this. I dont want to redownload a cataclysm torrent with my slow internet
I am quite sure that 3.3.5a servers have been pulled offline a loooooong time ago. We've all switched over to 4.3.4a.

Welcome to the server!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive. I'm not afraid of dying. Everyone has their time. Life never favored weakness.

Welcome to the pride!
The Wrath server has only been brought up rarely, generally when used for testing or reference. However, I have occasionally considered if we may attract more folks who would prefer playing in the Wrath era if I left both servers running.
alrighty well i guess I better start downloading then, but before I do that I know there probably isn't, but I have to ask.

Is there a way to get from 3.3.5a to 4.3.4a when the 3.3.5a was a torrent download, maybe by downloading all the patches in between?
Regarding patching from 3.3.5a, try reading through this thread. Keep in mind that it still requires a lot of downloading. A more feasible option may be to just try playing with the streaming client option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Servers Offline? Goblin 2 885 10-11-2013, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Goblin
  All Realms Offline Aadora 7 1,777 06-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Aadora
  Servers down? mangaboy111 15 2,237 07-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Kretol