The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shardlight Festival Tourney signup
Right folks, here it is, the chance to beat crap out of one another for fun and games, and potentially a prize! There's some basic guidelines here to lay down so here we go:

Abilities per each player will be judged from their approved profiles, and if there are any powers your character may possess which are NOT standard to your character class, you must post them with your sign up. Otherwise they don't count in a fight.

Fights are text based and will last for 30 minutes. They are not merely judged on how effortlessly you dodge every blow, so keep that in mind. They'll be held in the Ogrimmar Hall of Blood (I think, we're still working on that). However if you actually do want to duel, this will probably take place outside Ogrimmar as duelling in arenas is proving to be very laggy.

Please post the following for your duel:

Name:
Class:
Race:
Times available for duelling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th:
Special abilities (if any):

We'll get to work pairing people up - polish up your armour!
Live your own life; you die your own death
The hall of blood? Where is this hall of blood? You dont mean the ring of valor do you?
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
As I said "I think" - essentially "big round ringlike thingie in Ogrimmar"
Name: Zolast

Class: Vindicator(Paladin)

Race: Draenei

Times available for dueling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th: On the 2nd; Anytime until 7:00 PM EST. On the 3rd; Anywhere between 12:30(or possibly a little earlier) PM EST and 7:00 PM EST. On the 4th; Same as the 3rd.

Special abilities (if any): None that I know of. ^.^
I'll leave it to Kretol then on where he'd put Sersay for that. >.>
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Name: Anaba Strongwind
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Times available for duelling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th: 2nd, 4th. Around 4PM EST and onward both days.
Special abilities (if any): Nothing special, but she IS as armored as a tank. >.>

Name: Tazmin Loneshot
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Times available for duelling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th: 3rd, 4PM EST onward
Special abilities (if any): None.
Name: Anar Keh
Race: Kal'dorei
Times available for dueling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th: All day long on the 2nd, morning and evening on the 3rd and 4th (afternoons for those days are my workout/lunch and shot appointment).
Special abilities (if any): Remarkable stamina and endurance; is still in the process of honing/training his Berserker Rage.

~Felseed~
"Yeah, I spanked that monkey - he tried to grab my manana."
This is really only if we need more combatants or a warm-up. Otherwise, Volgan will be around, most likely offering healing to those who have just finished their duels.

Name: Fazk Deathtusk
Race: Troll of some type
Times available for dueling on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th: 2nd past 4:30 PM PST and 4th all day until about 6 PM PST.
Special abilities (if any): Being undead and on the "gibbering maniac" side of nuts.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Name: Hammerfall
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Times available: 9-11 server time.
Special Abilities: A really big hammer and lots of offensive holy spells.
Name: Siv Saint
Class: Rogue
Race: Night Elf
Times available: On the 3rd, all day, on the 4th I have until 5:30 PM EST. I have to be leaving at 5:30. If there was a -real- late night, like 11:00 PM EST brawl on the 2nd, I'd do it.
Special Abilities: First off, he's Vegita from DBZ. Also, he has like a thousand poké balls filled with nothing but the spawn of Hillary Clinton and Charzard. Seriously though, he's a stimulant junkie.
You can't wax that.
Heheh.... thanks for the giggle, Siv... those sound like some seriously scary powers!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
I lol'ed...for a while actually. Made of quite a fair bit of win.
...I'm sleeping with the light on now.

~Felseed~
"Yeah, I spanked that monkey - he tried to grab my manana."
I would love to have either Jyoti or Soot in this but unfortunately I would only be able to be on for the 2nd since its the only weekend day :/
If you just want to come for a bashup, then you're welcome to do so if we've some slots free. I'm sure people will be sparring just for the thrill of it, so sign up if you like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pumpkin Festival 2011 Wuvvums 8 1,345 09-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Festival of Shardlight comes to an end! Reetha 3 803 03-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Qaza
  Festival of Shardlight (March 3-5th) Maeven 14 2,020 03-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Reetha