The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Shibuya (The final shi of the buya)
Well, it would seem my time for sad partings has come. I didn't see myself ever having a real reason to leave this place. But, I was wrong. I'm not bouncing out for any reason towards anyone, I don't recall having problems with anyone that's worth mentioning. Chances are only one or two of you will miss me and my silly antics. So, to those two people, thank you for the fun we had so far, and god speed sirs and sirsettes.

On another note, I'm not sure how long this pimpmobile is going to be rolling around, so please don't delete my characters or take my grunt status away. I fully plan to return one day.

As far as shout outs go, I would like to say this about my friends:

Griccsta the killa: You're awesome, and keep it real.

Daz/Gale/whatever your name is: Later homie, hope to hear from you again soon.

April: You were just the gnome to make the perfect assistant.

Gable: We didn't get to RP for very long, but your character truly was a breath of fresh air.

To everyone else: Sorry I couldn't remember you or mention you. I'm sure everyone left an impression on me in some way.

If you need to reach me, I'm sure an email will get to me at some point.

Anyways, lata playa's.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Relin Redrin[/td][td=1,]Anointed Phoenix[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Attorney[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Quana Kwahado[/td][td=1,]Kwahado Elite[/td][td=1,]In Hiding[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Have a good one, and hopefully we'll see ya later!
Hey, man, have a nice time doin' what you do!

I'll see ya when you get back, likely!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Shame to see you go. Hope you find what you're looking for, and hope to see you back sometime!
Guess we'll see you on the other side, eh?

Good luck with whatever you plan to do!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Bye Relin!

I hope you shallth returneth!
Little by little, one travels far.
Have fun, fun, fun! Where ever you go. Cya one day, mebbeh!

Oh, and we never remove grunt status or any of that unless we need to take drastic means against some player. If your characters, account or whatever would be gone for some reason it´s likely due to something like the reset.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Score. I got a shoutout.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buya: Revenge of the Shi relinredrin 3 849 08-30-2009, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Errata
  Final Answer? Heroforgotten 11 1,876 05-31-2009, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Heroforgotten