The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Should I return?
I'm simply wondering should I return from my loa? Is there any activity or any change that's taken place to make things refreshing?
"If you don't try to save one life you'll never save any!"

[Image: dean.png]
Yes. You should return. Nothing really happened besides the Custom Patch which made everything prettier and more fun, easy installation too.
ohǫnˀadaga:yǫh

gnome guy

Are there any guilds? Wars? Events coming up?

I got a Guild which I am thinking of a storyline, but I don't think I would be able to do it because of my inactivity.

gnome guy

Most guilds are planning events to lead them up to their cata plans.
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
Heh, there's Dawn's Reach. We got ourselves quite the large storyline going on thanks to Pharaoh. If your interested, we're open to anyone. (Any race/fraction as well)
I think "should you return" is a question only you can answer yourself. Log on, see whats up, stay with the community.

We can't be the judge of whaat interests you.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
You should come back.
Spoiler:
[Image: 2493598-darth_revan_by_unclesatan.png]
Ya asking us I think most would say come back, you were really fun to rp with and great out of game to. I think we all loved the Ridaken even if my character didn't exactly help it >.> Even after that lovely fiasco you were still willing not only to rp but to allow more of my characters into the guild (Which didn't happen but still you were willing). So we want you back but Cappn nub is right it's all up to you. I came back because I wanted to... then my computer with WoW downloaded on it lost it's internet, the irony is not lost on me though >.< Anywho after that ramble know I would love to see you around :3 If you don't come back, may your journey take you to lots of fun rp xD
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
Only place I RP, is CoTH. No other community, for any other game has ever been enjoyable, no one developes their characters, or do much of anything besides ERP, or kill, kill, kill. Simply put, CoTH is our last hope of enjoyable rp.

Well then you should come back. As Kage said, I am still doing storylines, so are a few others too. And you already have a foothold to start your own. Amura is in a Coma now and Vivalyn is around somewhere. Plus always new possibilities for new characters *coughnovalightcough* Or other stuff out here.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
(04-03-2013, 12:38 PM)ThePharaoh Wrote: Well then you should come back. As Kage said, I am still doing storylines, so are a few others too. And you already have a foothold to start your own. Amura is in a Coma now and Vivalyn is around somewhere. Plus always new possibilities for new characters *coughnovalightcough* Or other stuff out here.

Novalight was fun... But Kyresa seems to... know everyone she can actually meet?

Well things are moving again and it isn't so much of meeting new bars which she would as it would be experiencing storylines and events. Always stuff to do if you want to
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Bingles is still here and would help your Ridaken at any time :D

gnome guy

(04-04-2013, 12:39 PM)Bingles Wrote: Bingles is still here and would help your Ridaken at any time :D

Ridaken dragged on for so long... Without much of a plot in mind on my side of things... That I kinda lost interest... I love the stories for the characters... But just dunno how to make things fresh any more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Return? grembomb 5 1,515 11-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Epic Return Demigod204 2 1,669 10-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  The Unfathomable Return FatalJudgement 6 1,206 06-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Edgar
  My (393rd) return! Pokepoke 7 1,259 06-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin