The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Siamois
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: As a student, I am looking to play casually on a server where fun is the main goal, instead of competition. That being said, while I'm not an elitist, when I play a game, I like to be comfortable with it's aspects, be it lore or gameplay, community or structure. I put an emphasis on the experience that I get while playing the game, to compensate for the fact that I do not have a schedule that allows me to play crazy amounts of time each week.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I am french Canadian from Quebec.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I actually played Warcraft II back when I was about ten years old. I can't say I "got" it at the time though, for I was too young; it's really Warcraft 3 that got me into this awesome universe that I still love today. Also it's the infamous South Park episode that got me to buy (and subscribe to) WoW back in 2006 x).

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?: I found CotH all randomly while browsing Google for quality private servers, and the RP/serious aspect convinced me to join!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any kind, really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Without a doubt, Undead Rogue. It's what I've been playing on retail, although I resigned years ago. I also love Trolls, any class... and Taurens are mighty and prideful :).

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect to play with mature people who play first and foremost for fun, and who have a sense of politeness and a certain logic. I believe that the low population of the server means a good quality population (not that there's not a few bad apples, but whatever), and am really excited to try it out for sure! I hope that people are friendly and that I'll get to make some nice pals to chat and RP with^^.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I love the fact that you can get hostile with a faction just by killing a simple guard. This brings a whole new level to the PVP and RP aspects of the game, to me anyway.

Did you know that we have a Mentor Program? It's entirely voluntary and you as a new player can sign up for it right now in your introduction! Are you interested in signing up to be assigned a Mentor? If so, say so here: Not for now; I'd much rather start myself up first, and see which class I want to roll, which character I'd like to start a journey with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It had been a rough night in the Deadmines for Nitz, who was now sitting at a campfire on the outskirts of Moonbrook. As a warrior, the proud-hearted tauren whose hair had now finally gone completely grey had conserved the habit of helping out his numerous brothers of the Horde, even if he did not have any particular business to conduct himself. However, having experienced a lot of action in his life, Nitz was feeling somewhat tired; he could feel it in his bones that his body was getting tired and needed rest. Gone were the days where he would fight restlessly.

Nitz was enjoying a freshly cooked murloc soup and to the east, above the small mountains leading to Duskwood, he could see the sun rising from a distance. The ambiance was very quiet and it was without a doubt that he was enjoying every moment of it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Please take into consideration that I am far from being super experienced at RPing.
I do, however, believe that the best way to learn RPing is to actually practice it.
In short, I am applying in the hopes that you will accept me, thus giving me a chance to learn and perfect the craft!

Besides that, I'm all good. Ready to play and RP!
Hello there, Siamois! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Undead! I'll just go ahead and call @Sol over here, since you two could potentially get along swimmingly! (The King is dead; Long live the Queen!)

We don't expect people to be veterans or experts, so don't you worry in the least! Everyone starts in square #1 and CotH is no exception to this. Keep an open mind and you'll do great; you'll probably be teaching the rest of us a bunch, too!

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin